I smell a fake...or is it?

Scolar

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2008
Colchester
Johan Hegg is added on my facebook and I saw this update thing on his home page "Johan Hegg hates meeting people after the show! Stay the hell away!". Is this a fake Johan or is he turning into metallica?

You did not tell us if he added you or did you search and added him? :saint: If you searched for him then you walked right into his pun, dude

Agree with Tomasz, probably some 16 year old guy who has too much time on their hands and feels a bit disgruntled.

I also saw him poast an update asking what type of mobile phone to get...this was at 8:30 am the morning after I saw Amon Amarth live. So yeah I think its a fake now :p

Oh he added me, I think if you search 'amon amarth' in facebook users I come on the first page cos its listed in my music

Someone should start cleaning up the clutter in Facebook. There is like 4 pages of unofficial AA fan groups out there... some with 3, 4 members...:erk: don't get me wrong, I am a member of 2 of them, but it is beginning to get confusing. :lol:

The band has a MySpace, but it's not a personal page.

As far as I'm aware, the band or their label do not have an official Facebook page for AA either... I missed the boat on myspace, I must have been living in a cave at the time. :lol:

I actually do have a MySpace but I can't remember what email address it is under so I cannot reset the password... blast.