I tryed to sing an Iron Maiden song - check this! :)

Thank you, mate :) I´m up for some next Iron Maiden covers. "Moonchild" with real drums and the best bass player we can find in the sneap community, would be like a dream coming true. Seriously!

Give me some time and I will be ready for the next one:heh: But the final version with you and and Digital will have a real bass and real drums. So it will be even better. ;)

<- Jealous ^ n

devil-horn-baby-bump.jpg

...but admit it y'all: in reality you all just ignored Felix when your inner Maiden fan just started to headbang to the song :)

Give me some time and I will be ready for the next one:heh: But the final version with you and and Digital will have a real bass and real drums. So it will be even better. ;)

Yeah yeah yeah! :kickass: This is phantastic! I´m very corious about Nicko´s (Digitaloutput) buddys, who wants to play/record drums and the bass.

@Ahjteam, thanks dude, but fuck me..I don´t really understand the symbolic of the picture. What´s the context? :)

Ahh stop, okay...I got it :D After closer look on. Great!

I can't say that I'm a fan of iron maiden but you did a great job on it, I hope to hear more from you, especially your own songs !

I must be honest, when I read the title, I was thinking I've never heard someone that can pull off Bruce, but fuck. I was eating those words fairly fast. This sounds awesome and you should be well proud of those vocals. Fuckin A

Thanks so much dudes! :)

@Seeker, more of my songs will follow. Still working hard on the Machines & Madness project. Though I can´t say, when this album will be finished. Hopefully in 2011 :)

2011 is too far for my ears but I guess that music is like good wine, the best results take time !

2011 is too far for my ears but I guess that music is like good wine, the best results take time !

I sorted and also rejected a lot of song material. After that, I´m so pissed that I grant me a break. And so this goes on, and on....:) The last song, I posted in the rate my mix section I completely gave up. The only element, still is existing, are the lyrcis.

I sorted and also rejected a lot of song material. After that, I´m so pissed that I grant me a break. And so this goes on, and on....:) The last song, I posted in the rate my mix section I completely gave up. The only element, still is existing, are the lyrcis.

The acoustic based tune????

wtf???? Dude I HOPE you didn't give up on thato_O

The acoustic based tune????

wtf???? Dude I HOPE you didn't give up on thato_O

Yeah :( I got more and more depressed about this song. I really began hating it..especially my vocals. I simply didn´t like it anymore.

But it´d be not professional to throw the files away. Of course I archivated it and maybe I go on working on it at some time. I absolutely need a more mystical song for this lyrics. Roland is about to see the door at the beach for the first time. The Music simply didn´t fit to the "scene" or situation.

Thanks so much, my friends :)

Hahaha I would love to sing the whole "Somewhere in Time" album for ya guys, this is one of my top 3 Maiden (with ssoass and bnw). It was the first time, that I sang and recorded a Maiden song and I had definitively A LOT of fun! I´m open for possible Maiden covers in the future, if the backing track forces me.

Up the irons!

Hahahahaha, fuck yeah, I can hear Felix belting out "FEEL LAHK I'VE BEEN HERE BEFOWA - FEEL LAHK I'VE BEEN HERE BEFOWA"

FUCK YEAH :kickass: