I tryed to sing an Iron Maiden song - check this! :)

Thanks so much, my friends :)

Hahaha I would love to sing the whole "Somewhere in Time" album for ya guys, this is one of my top 3 Maiden (with ssoass and bnw). It was the first time, that I sang and recorded a Maiden song and I had definitively A LOT of fun! I´m open for possible Maiden covers in the future, if the backing track forces me.

Up the irons!

FUCK YEAH :kickass:

I'm sure that you would do great with a cover of blood brothers from brave new world !
I also see you well doing some dream theater songs ! :)

Keep rocking !

At least someone, who is able to nail the original tabs written by Steve Harris. That´s so characteristic for Maiden. I can do this shit with my plectrum, but we need a fingering god :lol:

I'm not the best bass player on this forum or anywhere for that matter lol, but a huge Steve harris fan and have been practicing two finger plucking for years cause I wanted to be like Harris and every other bassist who used three or four fingers was a loser (of course I realized later they're not losers, but I stuck to the two finger thing anyways), I am now going to concentrate on learning moonchild cause I love that song and would looove to do something where you did vocals, so please count me in!

Felix - AWESOME!!!!

And... if you do a Moonchild cover, that would be AWESOME!!!!

A Moonchild cover is actually planned already :) Thank you, Chris!! :kickass:

I'm not the best bass player on this forum or anywhere for that matter lol, but a huge Steve harris fan and have been practicing two finger plucking for years cause I wanted to be like Harris and every other bassist who used three or four fingers was a loser (of course I realized later they're not losers, but I stuck to the two finger thing anyways), I am now going to concentrate on learning moonchild cause I love that song and would looove to do something where you did vocals, so please count me in!

@Danlights, the one who is responsible for the "Moonchild" cover is Nuno Felipe. You can ask him about a contribution. Though I think, it will take some time, till he´s begin working on the track :)

Thanks to all for your kind words. You rule! :headbang:

We're playing moonchild with my band right now in rehearsals so I know the song pretty good. If any contribution is needed guitar-wise let me know.

Funny random, that I recommended you to Nuno Felipe to get a solo spot for the Moonchild cover. Originally I was planned to do a solo, but I would step back and let you do it, so I can concentrate 100% on the vocals.

This sounds awesome Felix! Sorry it took so long me to get in here!

Thanks ma ol´chap!!! :headbang: Absolutely no problem!, I´m glad you liked it, bro.

When I mentioned in that other thread that I've been playing along with the song, I should've said that this is the version I was listening to. I've played it through at least 15 times today alone! :lol: :D

As I said Felix, it sounds great...

But all I gotta say NOW is...

I AM HE
THE BORNLESS ONE
THE FALLEN ANGEL WATCHING YOU
BABYLON
THE SCARLET WHORE
I'LL INFILTRATE YOUR GRATITUDE

:headbang:

Believe me brother, this lyrics follows me in my dreams :lol: I can´t wait to record this. This will be even more difficult to sing than "2 minutes to midnight". Bruce´s performance is very aggressive, expressive and quite unique imo. It´ll be a fucking challange, as well!

Great stuff!

Thanks Timmy! :)

Hey Felix, this is awesome (as usual)! And by the way, we really need to catch up for a beer or two some day (watching football of course ha ha)! :kickass: