Iron Maiden collaboration

Can I enter the collaboration?I'm interested in doing Stranger In A Strange Land.I can provide guitars,drums and synth.I have decent equipment at home also I have access to 6505+ JCM2000 2 marshall cabs and hughes and kettner cab.If anyone's interested please let me know in which key should I record the guitars E or D or even lower.Cheers!!! \m/

Can I enter the collaboration?I'm interested in doing Stranger In A Strange Land.I can provide guitars,drums and synth.I have decent equipment at home also I have access to 6505+ JCM2000 2 marshall cabs and hughes and kettner cab.If anyone's interested please let me know in which key should I record the guitars E or D or even lower.Cheers!!! m/

hey man. I appreciate you showing interest in the project.
you ight not know this but were're having some problems finishing the three songs that were picked like half a year ago.

I don't know if it's a good idea to start a new song unless at least one of the oringinally determined ones has been finished.

but hey, if people want to participate I'm cool with that IF it get's done.

up the irons!

hey man. I appreciate you showing interest in the project.
you ight not know this but were're having some problems finishing the three songs that were picked like half a year ago.

I don't know if it's a good idea to start a new song unless at least one of the oringinally determined ones has been finished.

but hey, if people want to participate I'm cool with that IF it get's done.

up the irons!

Tnx dude!Up the irons! \m/