Iron Maiden collaboration

is there any chance of coming up with another song? i would be glad to play some guitars too

I want more songs up and running to be honest. Crillemannen has shown interest in singing and mixing Run to the hills so I'd suggest you play that one, Aviel. If he's still up for it...

i will be glad to do run to the hills guitars actually ,and then plankis will be on its own with wasted years.

If you can't find anyone that already knows it then let me know and I'll learn and record it dude. Doesn't sound like there's anything madly difficult in it.

Trevoire: Yeah, there's nothing fancy going on in this song really. Just gotta find that groove.
Fenixdoido: I've programmed them. I went all out on the tempo changes so it syncs perfectly to the musicvideo, LOL.

guys, let's talk about the status of each song.
it seems that the clairvoyant is ready to be mixed but the other two songs have some instruments pending.

I hope that we can get those instruments done soon so that we can start mixing the project.

Crap well it looks like it's taken but if you need a vocal part in the future, I can audition.
I'm down with absolutely anything Dickinson as long as it's not incredibly high!

If anyone wants to do:
'to tame a land'
'fear of the dark'
'powerslave'

let me know!

Still sounds cool. Are you guys doing more, afterwards?

More collabs, that is.