I want a tatoo.. hehe

No, the existence of male fairies is just a "fairy"tale (ha! ha! ha! ...).

And about the lesbosex, I meant that because they do not reproduce like us humies they do have lesbian sex! Obviously!

Cerulean said:
1. are all fairies female?
2. how do they reproduce?

Discuss

according to greec mythology
fairies are female
and
they reproduce normally with mortal men that they capture for a night after their dance.
but there is a legend that you can capture a fairy if you see her dancing with her tribe and while she is dancing you can steal her veil.Then she becomes a human but you have to hide her veil cause if she finds that she will become immortal again and she will leave...

there are bad fairies too...Here legent says that if you walk at a place that there are bad fairies you have to speak to no one you think that called you cause it is a trick of those creatures and they wil take your voice and curse you forever...

Irja said:
according to greec mythology
fairies are female
and
they reproduce normally with mortal men that they capture for a night after their dance.
but there is a legend that you can capture a fairy if you see her dancing with her tribe and while she is dancing you can steal her veil.Then she becomes a human but you have to hide her veil cause if she finds that she will become immortal again and she will leave...

there are bad fairies too...Here legent says that if you walk at a place that there are bad fairies you have to speak to no one you think that called you cause it is a trick of those creatures and they wil take your voice and curse you forever...
Awesome!

haha hahaha
if you need any other info about fairies and other creatures let me know:DI am a fantasy world freak:D:D:D:D:d

Irja said:
haha hahaha
if you need any other info about fairies and other creatures let me know:DI am a fantasy world freak:D:D:D:D:d
what's faries and "fantasy" got to do with one another?
dontknow.gif

fairies are not real so they belong to fantasy world

@Cerulean:haaha I will dissapoint you my friend
fairies are noble and they had to do sex only rare times under the full moon and only to save their species:D
they are not lesbians or anything like that:D

Avariels are some kind of faeries.They are from elven kin but they have got wings.Its some kind of faerie.Its weird that there are men and women kind of those winged elves.So i think any gay or lesbian activity would be possible in sky.

don't talk bad about fairies :cry:
they are cuuuute

AND I WANT A FAIRY TATOO NO MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY!!

i can be angry sometimes, watch out