I was just thinking today...

Svarthjärtad;6823463 said:
I do agree with a lot of you. My biggest dream is seeing Vintersorg live... but a more bigger dream is to see Otyg live in a reunion gig! That'd be fucking great!
I think Mr.V should play at Sweden Rock this year! Haha.
But, at my funeral - I want the entire works of Mr. V played while I I'm laid to rest. That'd be the ultimate funeral. Before playing "Du Gamla, Du Fria" of course!

if anything is to be played at my funeral, i'd rather it be something uplifting...like james brown:headbang:

I personally would like to be buried in a cardboard coffin under a tree or something. Either that or burned and scattered from Triglav!

I just hope we get a igger announcement of where and when he's going to do it (unlike previous ones) so I can prepare for it a bit easier. :C

That is a great idea!!

I discovered first Otyg at 13 or 14 years (If I'm not wrong, back in 96 or ending 95), then Vintersorg. I live too far away from Europe, just now I have a good job that gives me the necessary money to travel.

If mr v Plays live with any of his bands, I 'll travel! If borknagar makes a gig with the Empiricism line-up I'll feel no regrets, but if Vintersorg makes a gig... I have no words for that....

Hopefully I can see him live one day. I am currently too young to go to any festivals or anything, but in 2 years I will go(2010) to all the major festivals in europe, Wacken included. I will also try Heathen Crusade in America.