I went to a Hookah bar

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
... last night. First time. It was a cafe which specialized in "Punjabi, Tandoori and Mediterranean cuisine."

And there were Hookahs, oh my the hookahs. 30 flavors to choose from for the tobacco, I never knew tobacco could taste so good. they set it on the floor next to the table and we just pass the tube around ..

Got a Mango Lassi to drink.. lassi is always excellent.

and of course it helped the fun in that we brought some herbs of our own to add into the hookah .....

Very chill atmosphere. I recommend one to all.

SH10.jpg

ha, yeah. I dont really like the town, but ive got friends there so I visit now and then.

I think i remember the street being Baltimore Ave... but its probably a huge street so that could be of no help at all.

hah yeh. im sure its not hared to "sneak" some bud into the bowl. unfortunately, ive got a cold and im coughing like fuck so no shmokey for me today :(
-neal

and the good thing about sneaking it into the bowl is, that all the flavoring they add to the tobacco covers up the taste and smell completely.. no one is the wiser! well until it starts to kick in for whoever's smoking, that is :D

peeeeeewwwwwwwwwpie!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
i was only being sarcastic :cry:
i thought you would have recognized the somewhat humorous sarcastic tone, but you didn't, and now i feel really bad that i upset you:erk:
i'm sawwy