i will fucking slaughter someone

neal said:
LOONAR>>>yeh so just flame the fuckin guy, dont try to get all logical and holier-than-thou (oh we never do THAT blah blah) becuase it just makes you look like a silly hypocrite. logic with trolls doesnt work, just throw some flames back and forth so everyone can have a good laugh and that will be that. jeez.

*sigh* I seem to have forgotten Trolls 101. Sorry about that everyone.

Limp Bizkit and Linkin park? Don't make me fucking laugh. Is that all you can come up with when someone gets bashed? "Oh, go listen to Korn...blah blah...grunt.." Your so-called "insult" completely fizzled before the thought even came to your head. I'm "so" crushed.

Conquer All said:
its alright, no worries. lets just focus on the fucktard that thinks he so cool because he is bashing a band and has nothing better to do with his life.

No, what I mean is that when someone trolls the board, the best way to get rid of them is just to ignore them. Or, as it happens here, you just toy with them and refuse to take them seriously. Which I forgot to do. :cry:

I don't care if you take me seriously or not. Because in this day and age and through such tools as the internet, I can say what I want and not feel guilty about it. But I did admit that maybe I was a little overboard when i first posted.

Will Bozarth said:
its not like many will have to worry about Distorted Mind much longer, anyway.

Say it ain't so Will. Or if it is, start or join a new band! Don't stop playing my man, you will regret it, take my word.

idontlikebozarthssinging said:
I don't care if you take me seriously or not. Because in this day and age and through such tools as the internet, I can say what I want and not feel guilty about it. But I did admit that maybe I was a little overboard when i first posted.

Stfu, you had me at first. Now you're just boring.

You could've picked a much better name to post under. It gives the image that you are 14 years old.

Will Bozarth said:
the day started off alright... ~ ~~ ~ ~ GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Shit!...that's nothing. I was just now making a Quad and the remaining half of my newly purchased gallon of milk is...stanky!....Has an Exp date of Aug2...This is absolutey one of those "got milk" situations :zombie:
F'n Department Of Transportation is gonna get a white sign in the morning during my drive into town :yuk:

idontlikebozarthssinging said:
Its Metallicasucksponypenis?