I wonder...

moonXplosion

DreadnoughtDenver
Apr 23, 2007
Colorado
www.facebook.com
...if the full moon actually messes people up, because there has been way too much weird shit going on with me and about everyone I know today. It is too bizarre. Anyone else believe in stuff like this, or am I just retarded?

Who else besides me believes in ghosts, and past lives, and astral projection and other stuff like that?

stfu Mystique1721

ghost and such things do exist!!
and the moon thing.. i've got a friend and he always cries when mr. moon shows his full face.. but that's just because he cant sleep then..

i have that werewolf problem in my pants during full moons.

Are you using poetic devices to tell us you fuck hair guys?

Anyway, Full moon buisness is bullshit, so is Astrology.

Ghosts and that shit, I'll say exists because I know people who have had experiances with shit. Some places in my hometown are reported to have some haunting type shit going on.

Are you using poetic devices to tell us you fuck hair guys?

Anyway, Full moon buisness is bullshit, so is Astrology.

Ghosts and that shit, I'll say exists because I know people who have had experiances with shit. Some places in my hometown are reported to have some haunting type shit going on.

interesting... stories please!!!!!

...if the full moon actually messes people up, because there has been way too much weird shit going on with me and about everyone I know today. It is too bizarre. Anyone else believe in stuff like this, or am I just retarded?

Who else besides me believes in ghosts, and past lives, and astral projection and other stuff like that?

i do believe in ghosts, but not in past lives and stuff

everytime i fart a spirit makes the room stinky, those spirits gotta stop.

:lol: