I wonder...

interesting... stories please!!!!!

Nothing much. There is an old armory downtown, and there is one story I heard of someone who walked into the room that held old medallions of soldiers. This guy and his wife walked in, and 2 men in full coloial military uniforms told them "Get out of here" in an angry voice. They went to complain about the staff's rudeness, and they were told no one who worked there wore a costume, and no one wearing a costume came into the building.

Also, same place, my freind's parents were watching a military parade on remembrance day, and a bunch of people looked up ontot he armoy balcony and saw 2 people saluting. My freind's parents said you could see right through them, and out of nowhere they just dissapeared.

Also, this is one of those "friend of a friend of a friend..ect" stories. But there was this house, where the owener would wake up to see a person in a black robe floating over him, only for it ti dissapear when the lights went on. Also he would hear babies crying, and footsteps alot. Eventually, one spot on the walls started to get disscoloured over time, when the drywall was removed, they found 2 infant gravestones. The house was then torn down shortly after.

Ghost stuff is cool :cool:.

You say "shit" a lot :lol:

I was drunk, I tend to curse and yell alot when I drink.

...if the full moon actually messes people up, because there has been way too much weird shit going on with me and about everyone I know today. It is too bizarre. Anyone else believe in stuff like this, or am I just retarded?

Who else besides me believes in ghosts, and past lives, and astral projection and other stuff like that?
I do. 11th House, House of Relationships right here. I read people like a card, but not here since everyone is a character and they're not in the flesh. The Water Bearer, an Air Sign, female and born in the year of The Rabbit (Chinese Astrology). Never seen a ghost but I believe in them. I have premonitions and flashbacks of a past life, a lot of deja vu with things that have never happened in my (current) life. Ringing in my ears, the seizures open a lot of warped windows most people don't get to see through.
I've never seen a ghost but this is scarry...

I'm supposed to sleep now! Damn that scared the hell out of me, but that's why I watched it in the first place.

I have a headache now, fabulous. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
...if the full moon actually messes people up, because there has been way too much weird shit going on with me and about everyone I know today. It is too bizarre. Anyone else believe in stuff like this, or am I just retarded?

Who else besides me believes in ghosts, and past lives, and astral projection and other stuff like that?
:oops: To an extent, me?:D I can astral project!! Suck my cock non-believers:ill:

With the family I got, I can't not believe in those things.
:lol: My mom is a horoscope whore, my sister listens and does everything my mom tells her, my granddad has a weird thing going on, my grandma thinks she is magic and has opened her third eye and she is a prophet (she willingly sat down and admitted all of this) my dad is just an athiest, and luckily i inherit fuck all from my retarded family because i have good reasons for my beliefs:worship:

I do. 11th House, House of Relationships right here. I read people like a card, but not here since everyone is a character and they're not in the flesh. The Water Bearer, an Air Sign, female and born in the year of The Rabbit (Chinese Astrology). Never seen a ghost but I believe in them. I have premonitions and flashbacks of a past life, a lot of deja vu with things that have never happened in my (current) life. Ringing in my ears, the seizures open a lot of warped windows most people don't get to see through.

I'm supposed to sleep now! Damn that scared the hell out of me, but that's why I watched it in the first place.

I have a headache now, fabulous. :)

whats so scarry about that vid?? the eyes are just "flashing" because of the camera.... :Smug: FAKE

Nothing much. There is an old armory downtown, and there is one story I heard of someone who walked into the room that held old medallions of soldiers. This guy and his wife walked in, and 2 men in full coloial military uniforms told them "Get out of here" in an angry voice. They went to complain about the staff's rudeness, and they were told no one who worked there wore a costume, and no one wearing a costume came into the building.

Also, same place, my freind's parents were watching a military parade on remembrance day, and a bunch of people looked up ontot he armoy balcony and saw 2 people saluting. My freind's parents said you could see right through them, and out of nowhere they just dissapeared.

Also, this is one of those "friend of a friend of a friend..ect" stories. But there was this house, where the owener would wake up to see a person in a black robe floating over him, only for it ti dissapear when the lights went on. Also he would hear babies crying, and footsteps alot. Eventually, one spot on the walls started to get disscoloured over time, when the drywall was removed, they found 2 infant gravestones. The house was then torn down shortly after.

Ghost stuff is cool :cool:.

I was drunk, I tend to curse and yell alot when I drink.

Awesome