Iced Earth / Sabaton / Revamp 2014 Tour

Yeah - I don't get that about Sabaton. On the February tour this year, they played for maybe 75 people in Dallas on a Tuesday, and they put forth the same energy that they showed at PP and even on their live DVD.

Maybe the crowd at the venue just sucked and they fed off of that?

Or, they were impatient for Accept? :D Again, where I was people were bored. Also, I was expecting a PP level performance. They owned Center Stage that first time.

Anyway, it was 2 years ago. Sabaton has new members now.

Or, they were impatient for Accept? :D Again, where I was people were bored. Also, I was expecting a PP level performance. They owned Center Stage that first time.

Anyway, it was 2 years ago. Sabaton has new members now.

And I completely didn't think about that.. yeah.. the new guys are a lot more energetic than the former members.

As a fan of the band Zebra, I am always jealous of all the Zebra shows you get though.

Damn Straight!

Closest I've come to seeing Zebra was having Randy Jackson sing Led Zep songs with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra at Chastain.

Great show - but I didn't get to hear "Who's Behond the Door" - one of my all time faves.

Back on topic - Totally psyched for this IE, Sabaton and ReVamp show - especially having seen Floor with Mayan at PPUSA.

Dutchess, you pretty much just solidified my plans to go. I was a little iffy, now not.

tumblr_ma87t7gDzY1qg48ywo1_250.gif

Somehow convinced my girlfriend to go to the Houston show with me. Tickets were so cheap and the lineup is so perfect I didn't even wait to buy.

I hadn't even checked which day it was on before I bought it, to be honest. The only problem is we're not staying in Houston that night and I'll be driving us all back right after the show. The place they're playing is smaller than I had expected but at $22 a ticket I won't complain.