I'd Be Very Surprised If Anathema Continue

Lord S

Jul 25, 2001
UK
Visit site
I've been a fan of the band since the demo days and have made no secret that the Serenades period was my favourite of the bands history and i was gutted when Darren was let go back in 94.Nevertheless i've followed the band ever since cos i enjoyed the music.Personally I preferred Judgement to Exit and i just dont see now where the band go with Danny leaving-one of the main songwriters-Vinny never wrote too much-it really leaves John now as the main contributor.

I actually thought Danny was closer to leaving when he did the LID project with Eric from Trouble a few years back.Anyway i look forward to hearing what AntiMatter have to offer and Anathema if they do carry on.

And of course Dead Men Dream-their demo CD impressed me and i look forward to what they do next.It's a sad time of course but these things happen-i just wish i'd been at that Norwich gig where the line up with Daz,the 3 Cav's and John played Sleepless-doubt if that will ever happen again.........

Thanks for the last 12 years guys!

I'm actually glad that Darren left because I'd probably never have got into them without Vincent era Silent Enigma....