... idiot...

The Deathrace King

Necrobestiophile
Jul 19, 2002
The Left Hand Path
www.livejournal.com
'Norsk Arisk Black Metal'

.... 'Norsk Arisk Black Metal'

I don't care how seriously you take the music you listen to.

When you're a black mallgoth and wearing a pro-Aryan shirt, you look like a twat. Are you then supporting your own extermination?

Honestly, I saw that today in my high school.

Dumbass.

hahaha, what do you bet he's just trying to be cool and doesnt know what it means. either way you should smack the shit outa him for being dumb
~gR~

oh wait, maybe he bought it cuz its BLACK metal.

any of you heard that phone conversation on the mushroomhead cd? a black guy calls about an add for a black metal band needing guitar leads. its funny shit
~gR~

Originally posted by The Deathrace King
Sounds good to me... :heh:

Next time he wears it, I'm going up to him and asking him if he has any fucking clue what it means.

"FUCK YOU BIATCH! it says BLACK fuckin metal YO! i'm black, i like metal. fuck you cracka. i gonna bust a black metal cap in yo as FOO! you betta be steppin, before i unleash biatch!"

:D :lol: :)
~gR~

Originally posted by JAH
god... whats' next? white rap music fans?

:yell:

JAH

you obviously havnt been to california. they are everywhere. they are called "wiggas". we also have white guys tryin to be hardcore mexicans too. they are usually white guys in lowerd cadi's with small rims and a tiny ass steering wheel, lowered with hydralics, bright colored paint job..... i call them whitesicans
~gR~

Originally posted by genocide roach
you obviously havnt been to california. they are everywhere. they are called "wiggas". we also have white guys tryin to be hardcore mexicans too. they are usually white guys in lowerd cadi's with small rims and a tiny ass steering wheel, lowered with hydralics, bright colored paint job..... i call them whitesicans
~gR~

Hell, you should visit Houston. These guys are nigh impossible to escape

I think he's just trying to look cool by wearing something he thinks no one's ever heard about.

You know, people, this is why the philosophy behind the music is far more important than the image.

I mean, its not a t-shirt... its a fucking HOODIE.

He wore it two days in a row when it was 80+ degrees!

WITH A "WHAT WOULD OZZY DO?" SHIRT UNDERNEATH OF IT!!! :yell:

Yeah....this kid at our school wears his slipknot hoodie when its like 90 degrees outside with his drowning pool shirt underneth.......BLASHPHOMY!

Originally posted by genocide roach
~gR~

You obviously haven't been to the Midwest. We have something called sarcasm.