Idiots on metallica forum rofl

midnightdusk

New Metal Member
Jun 14, 2005
Topic: Is Opeth turning Hardcore/Metalcore?

Body:

I am not very fond of the genre, but I will admit that there are some decent bands like Throwdown and Bleeding Through. I am not a fan, as their fanbase consists of jackass "bros" and "hardcore kids." You know... raised trucks, and camo pants. Or maybe its a local LA thing.

anyways... back to my point. I was browsing Throwdown's myspace page when I found out that the Sounds of the Underground tour, which is a predominately hardcore tour is actually bringing along Opeth along as well.

Are they trying to appeal to a new hardcore crowd. If so, then I have a feeling that is how the new album will turn out.

Please note that there is a substansial difference between hardcore and nu-metal. I dont know how big it is outsice of so. cal though. Please do not start calling any band that isnt underground or plays to your liking "nu-metal." Its really lame. There is actually traits to the genre that were described really well by someone on here. Was it Outlaw Torn?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably the kind of idiot who thinks that the black album was not a sellout album and that load/reload/stanger are metal..

what a joke.

if you want to flame this kid... http://www.metallicabb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21172

sounds alot like this forum when the news that Opeth had signed to roadrunner got around.

So...are you saying we're stupid?

you cunt.

my guess is that they were trying to appeal to a wider audience. Whats your point? Bands do that. They call it publicity.

And with a band like Opeth, i doubt it will have any effect whatsoever on the new album. They make whatever music they want, they arent persuaded in any direction.

the_drip said:
sounds alot like this forum when the news that Opeth had signed to roadrunner got around.

So...are you saying we're stupid?

you cunt.

totalyl agreed....also Ima regulr at MEtbaords....and most ppl three hold oepth in high regards....!!!!!....everyone is much supoprtive and pprcitaive of Opeth there...!!!!.....this topic posted here is a one off thing....most guys/gals dig opeth...heck I got into opeth through Metbards....coz guy at the 'talica baords wanted to cover TBYFW...adn he needed a vocalist....and I had never heard of oepth in my life.......then he snet me the track...and I was like...OMG....I've really been livin under a rock...hahaha.....and so my love for Opeth was born...adn is growing stronger everyday...to Quote Mickael

IF Opeth were a woman Id be desperate to Fuck her......hahahaha

........Keep rockin fellas.....PEAC EOUT

BRI said:
We wouldn't accept him any other way.

Ure sig is very sad........:( .........dang I used a smlie again...tahts 2 in my 10 + years of typin...Ill let it slide agian........PEAC EOUT