Idiots on metallica forum rofl

Silent Song said:
:lol:

i like load/reload/black
Me too, those are some decent albums that Metallica made. People are just too into the sellout thing. Yes they sold out, but I still like some of the music.

Now Opeth isn't selling out all, and just because they are on a tour with metalcore bands, doesn't mean they sold out or are becoming metalcore. Gwar and Strapping Young Lad are on that your too, are they hardcore or becoming hardcore? Exactly. I guess that's the message the metallica board needs. I used to post there, but I kinda lost interest in that forum. I post at metboard once in a while.

Themoor666 said:
dude the only reason I listen to opeth is to cut myself and cry that my dad made me mow the lawn... I thought that's what opeth was all about???

It isn't. Now go cry about it on livejournal you emo motherfucker ;)

roflcopter.jpg

eh, i don't see what it has to do with anything, but i like my metallica like i like my opeth, locked in a cellar...no but really, take music as u want it, not as what someone else says, i listen to everything before i decide whether to hate it or not. all people should do the same.

midnightdusk said:
Topic: Is Opeth turning Hardcore/Metalcore?

Body:

I am not very fond of the genre, but I will admit that there are some decent bands like Throwdown and Bleeding Through. I am not a fan, as their fanbase consists of jackass "bros" and "hardcore kids." You know... raised trucks, and camo pants. Or maybe its a local LA thing.

anyways... back to my point. I was browsing Throwdown's myspace page when I found out that the Sounds of the Underground tour, which is a predominately hardcore tour is actually bringing along Opeth along as well.

Are they trying to appeal to a new hardcore crowd. If so, then I have a feeling that is how the new album will turn out.

Please note that there is a substansial difference between hardcore and nu-metal. I dont know how big it is outsice of so. cal though. Please do not start calling any band that isnt underground or plays to your liking "nu-metal." Its really lame. There is actually traits to the genre that were described really well by someone on here. Was it Outlaw Torn?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably the kind of idiot who thinks that the black album was not a sellout album and that load/reload/stanger are metal..

what a joke.

if you want to flame this kid... http://www.metallicabb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21172

This forum has enough stupid posts on it. Please don't post stupid posts from other forums on it as well.