If Mort Divine ruled the world

Feminists are insane. They're ultra entitled white women on sexual power binges. Maybe other stages of feminism were more worthy, but bollocks to them.

Stopped reading when the person listed Cemetery Rapist, you're a fucking liar if you say you like that shit, plain and simple. Let's Google goregrind and post all the names that come up in this article. Fuck off.

There was a slam death band that came under fire for their lyrics on Facebook a while back and their response was fairly fantastic, changing the woman on their album cover being tortured to Bruce Gender.

Stopped reading when the person listed Cemetery Rapist, you're a fucking liar if you say you like that shit, plain and simple. Let's Google goregrind and post all the names that come up in this article. Fuck off.

I think she got ripped apart in the comments many times over.

"In this case, it’s the fact that the WHO says that “over a third of women globally have suffered violence from a partner or sexual violence from another man.”

” Well, if one in three women is experiencing sexual violence at some point in their lives

I love it when people try using stats. It amplifies their lack of reading comprehension by >9000.

violent misogyny is no longer shocking or provocative. It’s the status quo

Ah yes, let us take a moment and reminisce about the good old days feminists don't believe in.

Last edited:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426810/white-working-class-death-rate?HqMta3VIwmdtrE8T.01

The whole thing is on point, but I loved this simple takedown of Coates:

A careerist middle-class product like Ta-Nehisi Coates has created an entire lucrative industry based on racial disparagement, having cultivated a love–hate relationship with fawning white urban elites rather than interacting with working-class rural whites. It is ironic that Coates would likely be treated more as an individual if he were working at a lumber mill in rural Georgia with poor whites, whereas he is regarded as a totem by condescending and guilt-plagued Ivy League grandees.
[/quotes]

I don't think I've ever met any feminist IRL, and I'm glad. Sometimes it rocks living in a country which has so many problems and is so behind on first world problems that nobody fucking cares about feminism.

My wife and some older woman blew the minds of their art class today when they declined to declare as feminists, and my wife - as a veteran - said women shouldn't be in the infantry etc. All those little ~20 year old frail white girls were quite upset apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
Women on the front lines is a retarded idea. It probably does make sense in a feminist wymenz rites way though, because if the army won a very Pyrrhic victory and came back with only 1/3 of the men the country originally had, it would fuck over wymenz ability to be selective over their mates. They'd have to line up and bend over, for the left over men to inspect the roundness of their bottoms. So in a way, it's in their interests to make sure that the wars aren't decimating male populations disproportionately.

It's massively culturally degenerative to have overly sexually empowered women though.