If Mort Divine ruled the world

How many people think of rural America as "rich", unless we're talking about oilers moving up to North Dakota or wherever it was during that boom a few years ago? I guess it's good that lesbians are working on it though, since afaik gay men on average make more money than their hetero counterparts.

EDIT: Are the cowboys in Brokeback Mountain rich? I've never seen it.

EDIT #2:

lesbian and transgender hillbillies

l m f a o

The agency said nearly 10 percent of all same-sex couples in the United States live in rural areas and are “actually more likely to be families of color and raising children.”

Without checking I'm pretty sure roughly 25% of all couples in the USA live in rural areas, so...

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
anyone notice how Kaepernick started to grow his fro out? haha

dude is like a month away from being a co-host with Alex Jones though

I thought it was pretty funny. Pacing a little slow, but the production values were high and the acting was spot-on, and I'd especially like to congratulate the actors and actresses of color whose performances were breathtaking and show how far we've come as a society.

Reactions: rms and CiG
I thought it was pretty funny. Pacing a little slow, but the production values were high and the acting was spot-on, and I'd especially like to congratulate the actors and actresses of color whose performances were breathtaking and show how far we've come as a society.
If that wasn't sarcasm I think it's time for mass eugenics.

Your usage of the e-word has reminded me of my German ancestry and your people's plight.

CqtCvoRWEAAdq8k.jpg

I can agree with that. I mean, Ashkenazis have to be the most intelligent people around for a reason.

I think Jews are supposed to be ISFJ. If that's true, they may recognize other thinking styles as "gentile".

Well it probably wouldn't but it would only need to be a big percentage to affect culture and social norms. There's a lot of data showing differences in average personality among different races, using various measures including mbti but also newer ones.

Well even a big percentage (say, 1/3 or 1/4) wouldn't mean you have any reason to make the statement you did. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I am trying to keep you from being a HBB.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
What I said originally may have been an overstatement or oversimplification but I still think a big percentage of them belonging to that group would have huge consequences. There is a paper by Raymond Moody that seems to point towards stereotypes about Asians being matched by differences in average MBTI type.