If this isn't about $$$$$$, then why another DVD???

Why another DVD? MMMMMMMMM, let's think:

Joey Belladonna came back to Anthrax after some 13-odd years? Wow, let's NOT record this once-in-a-lifetime event and just act like this legendary landmark never happened!

:loco:

Simply put, Anthrax has a damn good reason to do this, and that's the fact this is an extrodinary event and it's cool to see this line-up for the first time in 13 years. I should rock to see the DVD.

TD said:
Yes, but shouldn't it be about raising flamboyant, fabulous amounts of $$$$ to rage against the ANTHRAX vaccine??? That is what they said now isn't it!

It shouldn't be "About" that at all. I'm for the profits going towards that. In fact, in case Scott or any of the other members are reading this, that it would be awesome if they released a series of "Offical Bootlegs" during the tour and giving all the profits toward the charity.

LuvataciousSkull said:
It shouldn't be "About" that at all. I'm for the profits going towards that. In fact, in case Scott or any of the other members are reading this, that it would be awesome if they released a series of "Offical Bootlegs" during the tour and giving all the profits toward the charity.

It'd be pretty cool if they did that.

That's hilarious. why would a band release a DVD with this lineup? hmm? Well you see there may be a lot of people who hate belladonna(I prefer bush as well) especially as a result of everyone thinking he has replaced Bush which has already been refuted by the band, but there are also a lot of people who aren't pissed off all the time and are even happy to see this line up and would like to purchase such a dvd. and if the band makes money off it so fucking what. that's what good bands do. and I'm sure the tour will also help support the forced vaccine protest. but then maybe you donate all of very one of your chesk to charity which might give you the right to bitch about this being a greed move. In which case :worship:

also to whomever has the moving ass Vida pic, that's nice. :)

TD said:
Perhaps John Bush's versions on MMD and TGOTE weren't good enough for someone? Or the 4 VHS's from the Bloey era weren't enough
Or, following the Greed Simmons business model?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fo' sure Anthrax care for all of their fans - from the military puppy wearing a WCFYA tee to the big tough internet nerd that roams their message board... They should have sat down with every single one of the board members and polled us about the reunion, what songs should they play, what guitar chords should they use, what swiss watches should they repair, what socks should they wear, what groupies should they fuck and what groupies should they avoid etc etc and so forth...

Any band that wouldn't try to make at least some cash out of a reunion such as this one, would be pretty stupid.

They will put out a dvd because live dvd's are kickass and people like me will buy it. And of course it is about the money, is that not what all bands are in it for to a certain degree? I mean these ppl have to eat and I know I started a band in High School to get laid and make some money so I wouldn't have to get a real 9-5 suit and tie guy job like the one I have now :cry:

Any band that exists/existed is lying if they say they aren't looking for some type of monetary payoff.......You simply can not do something as a "career" and not get paid........The music is their job and the fans are the customer.....It's a simple process really.......Any band that has bothered to produce a CD expects some type of payment for their product.......Or maybe, TD, you should just go buy an album from a band that's got real integrity and is in it just for the music *rolls eyes*......I'm quite sure they won't be collecting any kind of money off such a purchase.

TD said:
Perhaps John Bush's versions on MMD and TGOTE weren't good enough for someone? Or the 4 VHS's from the Bloey era weren't enough

When the hell are you going to quit crying like a little girl and move on? Go find some other board to spam.

mentalmeltdown said:
Fo' sure Anthrax care for all of their fans - from the military puppy wearing a WCFYA tee to the big tough internet nerd that roams their message board... They should have sat down with every single one of the board members and polled us about the reunion, what songs should they play, what guitar chords should they use, what swiss watches should they repair, what socks should they wear, what groupies should they fuck and what groupies should they avoid etc etc and so forth...

Any band that wouldn't try to make at least some cash out of a reunion such as this one, would be pretty stupid.

Like It!!!

I wont Buy it and it will be the only thing I havent bought by them!!!

TD said:

What the fuck is VHS? I hear there is a new technoligical breakthrough called BETAMAX, I'm looking forward to that. :headbang:

TD said:

Be honest with yourself, John Bush is pathetic on MMD. :OMG:

His renditions of the joey era material are week (especially metal thrashing mad / i am the law). To make it worse, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Ie. During the intro of refused to be denied "come on, are you ready" ova and ova again. Talk about ruining a good intro. And he just generally talks crap the whole way through the concert.

So yes, in regards to your question His versions wern't good enough for someone, and that some one is me.

reidie said:
Be honest with yourself, John Bush is pathetic on MMD.

His renditions of the joey era material are week (especially metal thrashing mad / i am the law). To make it worse, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Ie. During the intro of refused to be denied "come on, are you ready" ova and ova again. Talk about ruining a good intro. And he just generally talks crap the whole way through the concert.

So yes, in regards to your question His versions wern't good enough for someone, and that some one is me.

Someone thinks that you have a stick up your ass, and that someone is me.

GregadetH said:
Someone thinks that you have a stick up your ass, and that someone is me.

im not gona arguee coz ill just end up bringing more flaming to an already burning msg board.

All im saying is that u can't sing joey's songs with out a vocal range like his.
Ie.

i am the law
"Mega city was bombed to the Floor"

Indians
"cry for the indians" (before Wardance and at the end)

Welcome back joey :headbang: