If this isn't about $$$$$$, then why another DVD???

reidie said:
Be honest with yourself, John Bush is pathetic on MMD. :OMG:

His renditions of the joey era material are week (especially metal thrashing mad / i am the law). To make it worse, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Ie. During the intro of refused to be denied "come on, are you ready" ova and ova again. Talk about ruining a good intro. And he just generally talks crap the whole way through the concert.

So yes, in regards to your question His versions wern't good enough for someone, and that some one is me.

If want to hear someone talk crap....Just check out Joey...Hes Embarrasing!!

Especially when he runs out at Donnington and Screams " Hello London!!!"

It was fucking embarrasing!!! and He did that a few times over here.

At least Bush would have checked where he was.

LuvataciousSkull said:
It shouldn't be "About" that at all. I'm for the profits going towards that. In fact, in case Scott or any of the other members are reading this, that it would be awesome if they released a series of "Offical Bootlegs" during the tour and giving all the profits toward the charity.

Yeah, because the members of Anthrax are Metallica-rich. They should just give ALL of their money away.

How about they release whatever they want to release and all you complainers can either buy it or not. I can't wait for the DVD and the bootleg idea is great excluding the charity part of it.

reidie said:
Be honest with yourself, John Bush is pathetic on MMD. :OMG:

His renditions of the joey era material are week (especially metal thrashing mad / i am the law). To make it worse, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Ie. During the intro of refused to be denied "come on, are you ready" ova and ova again. Talk about ruining a good intro. And he just generally talks crap the whole way through the concert.

So yes, in regards to your question His versions wern't good enough for someone, and that some one is me.

pathetic is a big word , but youre right about the ova and ova again!! h8te it!!

Can't wait for the dvd...really looking forward to it..It would be nice if they putthe NFV video on it as well as a bonus..My Vhs copy is practically worn out from so many viewings....
Really pumped to see this lineup back in action.

reidie said:
All im saying is that u can't sing joey's songs with out a vocal range like his.
Ie.

i am the law
"Mega city was bombed to the Floor"

This is where we differ. That part of the song is embarrassing to me. It reeks of high pitched cock rock and stands to be the perfect example of the worst of metal vocals from the 80's.

GregadetH said:
This is where we differ. That part of the song is embarrassing to me. It reeks of high pitched cock rock and stands to be the perfect example of the worst of metal vocals from the 80's.

That high pitched cock rock is what makes that song and alot of other early anthrax 'classics' imo

PJ175 said:
If want to hear someone talk crap....Just check out Joey...Hes Embarrasing!!

Especially when he runs out at Donnington and Screams " Hello London!!!"

It was fucking embarrasing!!! and He did that a few times over here.

At least Bush would have checked where he was.

You were there aswell!!! I couldn't believe it either. I thought I was in the wrong place. Great show if my memory serves me well.

I think Bon Jovi also played that year, now I wish I was in a different place!!!

reidie said:
That high pitched cock rock is what makes that song and alot of other early anthrax 'classics' imo

Whereas I like low, gruffy vocals a la Bush. I didn't even like Anthrax that much until SOWN. Only a few years later did I actually start respecting and listening to Joey era stuff.

It all boils down to differences in opinion. Now all we have to do is respect those opinions that we find different.

Anthrax is in the music business. They make their living from tours and record sales. It isn't wrong for them to make money. If they want to donate money to charity great! On the other hand if they want to keep all the hard earned money to themselves great! They deserve it for the awesome work they do!

I have to say either way and either line up...its two totally different things...

i listen to both styles.

i will see them on tour this summer and get the DVD.

TD = total douchebag. end of story.

GregadetH said:
Whereas I like low, gruffy vocals a la Bush. I didn't even like Anthrax that much until SOWN. Only a few years later did I actually start respecting and listening to Joey era stuff.

It all boils down to differences in opinion. Now all we have to do is respect those opinions that we find different.

Dont get me wrong, i love bush's work on all his albums, just not on joey's stuff

btw Opinion respected :headbang:

TD said:
Perhaps John Bush's versions on MMD and TGOTE weren't good enough for someone? Or the 4 VHS's from the Bloey era weren't enough
Or, following the Greed Simmons business model?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Correct me if I am wrong, but does not every band put out CD's, DVD's, T-shirts, etc? I mean, if the band had no merch - then how would people ever hear or see them man? You can't expect them to tour all year every year - these are grown men - with wives and shit.

The_Void said:
They will put out a dvd because live dvd's are kickass and people like me will buy it. And of course it is about the money, is that not what all bands are in it for to a certain degree? I mean these ppl have to eat and I know I started a band in High School to get laid and make some money so I wouldn't have to get a real 9-5 suit and tie guy job like the one I have now :cry:

I like this guys style,

100% agreed, I think I'm going to purchase it as well.

Hey, I already have NFV(VHS), POV(Persistence on video VHS), and MOMD so why wouldn't I wanna buy this one? :err:

I love all the ones I already own so..........

I think I'll buy it, hey at least they'll sell 2 of em right Void?

AugDawg