If you are on line now.

STOP!!! i have not heard the single yet so if you please stop before i hear it =P my stupid computer would not connect to the planet rock server so iam very sad right now specially do bosnian told e over msn that they where played the single =(

If Harvey Goldsmith is reading all this, thanks for what you are doing with Saxon. You are right, Saxon should be A LOT bigger than they are right now.

I have admired everything you have done thoughout your career Mr Goldsmith, I think your great. How about some sort of freebie? :lol:

If Harvey Goldsmith is reading all this, thanks for what you are doing with Saxon. You are right, Saxon should be A LOT bigger than then they are right now.

I have admired everything you have done thoughout your career Mr Goldsmith, I think your great. How about some sort of freebie? :lol:

I second every word....especially that last line!!! :kickass::lol:

if only this page would refresh itself, it would be like being in a chatroom in here tonight :)

yeah been thinking that the whole time....well not the whole time but you know what i mean. It would be great to have a chatroom !