If you could Re-Mix/Re-Master ...

TTTTTTHHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKKK YOU - though I'd say that for all of Nile's albums :erk:

Yeah but it's easily their best, so first in line for a decent mix IMO.

Plus, who wouldn't want to hear User-Maat-Re with some nice clear production? :D

doomed and nuns wernt actually on the original versions of those two albums were they? I love the snare and toms on the oath, and just the playing in general. Kind of reminds me of sin after sin era Priest.

No Nuns and doomed were on "the beginning" well at least on my old cd version (12 years old or even more I guess).
Guitars had a lot of mids compared to other records of that era

Exacly Oz, better than the shitty Dave Holland, I'm a huge priest fan but I never liked Dave Holland playing compared to Simon Phillips and Les Binks

Agreed to a point: Les Binks is by far my favorite out of the "classic guys"... his work on Stained Class & Unleashed in the East were amazing... but Dave Holland had great hitting technique. Not nearly as technical, kind of "Ramones style" but great sounding.... it's all in the hands & the drum sound on British Steel is still one of my absolute favorites.

Agreed to a point: Les Binks is by far my favorite out of the "classic guys"... his work on Stained Class & Unleashed in the East were amazing... but Dave Holland had great hitting technique. Not nearly as technical, kind of "Ramones style" but great sounding.... it's all in the hands & the drum sound on British Steel is still one of my absolute favorites.

I've seen some live stuff with Dave (for example: live vengeance known aka Judas Priest Live), not nearly as good as on the records.
Never watched him live though I'm just 30 lol