If you like to hear/see Opeth live...

Originally posted by Amon
...then you should check out htis site:
http://opeth.goddamnbastard.org/

It has 12 live recordings and 4 videos for you to download!
Yeah, that site is great, there's actually 5 video's, but the one that says "new" doesn't download, tried many times, but without succes... The other video's are great though, check it out! Do recommend a fast connection though, the video files are HUGE, the smallest is still more than 400 MB...

The audio, from old concerts from '96 ('91 even) to the last tour, great, and mostly good soundquallity too!

EDIT: check out www.bootlegmania.net too, has 3 Opeth video's of single songs, and more to come...

Heh
I downloaded the videos at work with the dsl connection that we have there and it took about 1-2 hours per video. And I downloaded the audio nbootlegs with my isdn connection here. Took about 2-3 days. But I can tell you that it's worth the download!!

Originally posted by DogVomit
My internet is free:headbang:
You #@$$%^&*+ bastard!! ;) I have DSL, so downloading one of those vids takes me just a few hours. It's 55k/sec maximum, fast enough for enjoying good internet experience. I can be connected for unlimited time for a fixed monthly fee.

Originally posted by MadTinus

Yeah, that site is great, there's actually 5 video's, but the one that says "new" doesn't download, tried many times, but without succes... The other video's are great though, check it out! Do recommend a fast connection though, the video files are HUGE, the smallest is still more than 400 MB...

The audio, from old concerts from '96 ('91 even) to the last tour, great, and mostly good soundquallity too!

EDIT: check out www.bootlegmania.net too, has 3 Opeth video's of single songs, and more to come...

Hey man I have dled the 5th one that says "new", what you got to do is search the ftp folder the other 4 are in, there is another folder, click on it and the 5th show is there. The only catch is its like in 5 seperate .avi files, and its like an 800mb dl. What u gotta do is dl them all and get a program that compresses .avi's into mpegs and there ull have the 5th show. O btw its the best one out of all of them! :p :)