If you've posted your work here: Read THIS!

Chris_P_Critter

Freeze Tag Assassin
Apr 25, 2009
In a van down by the river.
Seriously - I run through the Rate my Mix forum, as well as frequently check out the MySpace pages in everyone's sig a few times a week, and I am simply FLOORED by the tunes that are posted.

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner mixer, someone who uses a POD and Superior Dummer, someone who own a studio and records real instruments for signed acts, or someone who churns out the mixes we hear on our radios everyday and is a true pro - It doesn't matter... I raise my glass to ALL OF YOU!!

For everyone who's posted music up here, here is a collective "Great work Dudes" from me to you!!

THANK YOU and keep posting killer music!! I've been digging tons of shit on here lately and I don't like to take something for free without AT LEAST saying THANK YOU!

:)

+1 billion!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

It just so happens that I have a glass of Ninkasi Total Domination IPA here that I shall raise for this purpose!!!

It's cool how a lot of times a simple click to check out the quality of a mix unveils a truely baddass musical composition!

There is great talent here, no doubt. One of my friend even uses the 'Rate my mix' board as the core of his 'djent collection'.

More than production, I think what's truly impressive here is the musical ability and raw song writing talent possessed by many members.

I agree to all what has been said by you guys! And I also raise my glass to you :kickass: Before I found the Andy Sneap forum, I couldn´t think that I ever produce a song with 7 top notch guest musicians on it. This place here is pure gold and I hope it will stay with us for ever!

I'll drink to that!

Before I joined these forums, I was using a $50 Tascam USB interface and a POD 2.0, and I had no idea what I was doing.

Now I have a complete studio desk with preamps, NS-10s, a collection of microphones, and I actually know how to use plugins properly. All thanks to this forum.

I'll drink to that!

Before I joined these forums, I was using a $50 Tascam USB interface and a POD 2.0, and I had no idea what I was doing.

Now I have a complete studio desk with preamps, NS-10s, a collection of microphones, and I actually know how to use plugins properly. All thanks to this forum.

This is awesome, dude! :kickass:

I really love this place. I haven't posted anything for a while, but I often just go through the 'rate my mix' section and download the tunes that are put up, to listen to the awesome production and songwriting skills.

I didn't add anything to the thread that wasn't here before, but who cares? :lol: I love learning all I can from this place too! :)

+1. This place is where I get a lot of music inspiration, as well as share gear conversations with knowledgeable people. Thanks, everyone.
Cheers!

Yeah, there's some seriously amazing shit on this forum all the time.

And this place has given me like half of the skills I have now, along with my actual studies... Just can't thank you guys enough :headbang:

And on the top of all that, I love to spend time here!

I learned a lot on this forum, and think it's great so many people here share their knowledge.
Having a forum where Andy Sneap, Mark Lewis, Joey Sturgis, Lasse occassionally ( or more then ) post on and answer questions, Jens Bogren & Colin Richardson shared their knowledge in a thread is something amazing to me. I might forget now some guys, sorry for that, but these are the allready "made" guys I could think of instantly.

Anyhow, great forum, allthough I have learned a lot, I still suck.
9u3ckj.gif

When I first came to here, I sucked, and nearly a year later, I still suck, but I've got so much better thanks to this forum. Without reading the tips, and learning the hard way through arguments on these forums, I would still be using my £10 PC mic :D

And the quality of peoples music on here is awesome, I always check out the Rate My Mix thread when I want to hear something new :D

I would just like to add that I have learned (easily) 90% of what I know about tracking and mixing because of this WAY AWESOME forum :kickass:
I've gained a massive collection of priceless samples, clips, songs and text documents from this forum that I frequent on a regular basis. Most of the time I dont feel like I have anything worth contributing to this place but I still seem to show up and read threads at least once or twice a day (if not more).
So, having said all of that, I definitely feel that an all caps THANK YOU is in order to each and every one of you and also to the OP for inspiring us all to share in the appreciation!!!

I salute you dudes :headbang: