If you've posted your work here: Read THIS!

I have been in and out studios for quite some years now, but I learned it all here.
I also prefer working with people from here simply because I know what to expect through the forum.
so yeah.....thankful too.

Not to forget I agree about that there's lots of talent here.:Smokin:

Here here! :kickass: There IS a lot of talent around here, in many genres of metal and rock, and even a few other areas. Not to mention, some of the songs from the Rate My Mix thread have become my mix or mastering reference standards over the years. Also, I've had the pleasure of working with some very talented musicians from this forum. :worship: Here's to you all! :kickass:

I wholeheartedly support this thread, I've gotten tons of great stuff from here over the years :headbang: And on that note, people, LABEL YOUR MP3's - someone uploaded this jam a couple of years ago that I downloaded, and it's freakin' awesome, but fuck if I remember who it was! :erk:

Lots of talent here, just not as AE's but as musicians too...I have to say some tunes here made me play again :kickass:
I don't know if having me playing again is a good thing at all but oh well :lol: