• Become a legend

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Send a Message

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • get laid

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by God of Emptiness

Go to a wreckers and get one off a crashed VL or something. :rolleyes: Set you back brobably $10Au.

...Hmmm... guess that was meant just an example. :rolleyes:

Damn wher are you getting alterantors for $10 I've never seen one under $50, but than again I never buy electronic stuff from junk yards

Originally posted by Opth_001
The catch to "money won't buy you happiness" is that money pays the bill and eliviates stress. So the more money you have the less stress from certain bills you'll have. I do agree that money isn't everything but if you have money you don't have to worry about how your going to eat, where your going to sleep, or how your going to pay for the alterantor that your car needs.
Almost every artist wants enough money to live off, thats normal and like you say there can be a great deal of stress involved with lack of money... however, what i was talking about is the strive to be rich, a very different thing.

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
Almost every artist wants enough money to live off, thats normal and like you say there can be a great deal of stress involved with lack of money... however, what i was talking about is the strive to be rich, a very different thing.

Yeah I thought that what you meant but I just wanted to make sure, and let everyone else in on that if they didn't already get it :D

p.s.

didn't I just read somewhere that you had just finished another song? If so when are you going to post it online? I still need to finish my "YaYoGakks Greatest Hits Vol. 1"

it's all about the message, man. especially the subliminal ones. that way you can make people buy your albums, become famous, and have chicks fall all over you at the same time.:)

Originally posted by Opth_001
p.s.

didn't I just read somewhere that you had just finished another song? If so when are you going to post it online? I still need to finish my "YaYoGakks Greatest Hits Vol. 1"
Ive finished writing it but no time to record it. And besides, if im gonna be releasing this stuff i cant go posting every song i do!

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
Ive finished writing it but no time to record it. And besides, if im gonna be releasing this stuff i cant go posting every song i do!

:cry: :cry: :cry: well I guess I just have to wait for the k-mart version of "YaYoGakks Greatest hits"… *waits, waits* damnit I can't wait anymore.

I think I'll go listen to some YaYoGakk :headbang: