IIs it possible to find a copy of "Tokyo Warhearts"?

^ I went to small local grocery store yesterday and they had TW, SW, HB and FTR for ~10€ each...I was rather surprised because there was like 50 albums total in that store...:lol:. But I still order everything from Internet, it's easier and usually faster in my case.

^Fucking bargain! I'm sure cob stuff would be much more common in Finland anyway as your metal scene is stronger than most of Europe,it's difficult enough to find CoB cds in Ireland,there's a few around now alright because of the hype of the new album and all the reissues. You definately wouldn't find any cob albums in a local town record store between albums,you'd have to go the bigger towns to pick them up.:erk:

If you really want it Borders orders them...though the prices can be pretty rape. Depends on the particular store. I found mine at a little record store in Chicago for $13. I was pleasantly surprised.

For serious?! :zombie:

Did you actually buy a copy from HateWear, or merely skim the tracklist on the site?

Code:
Tokyo Warhearts (Spinefarm Version)
(Release date: 01.01.1999)

Tracklist:

DISK 1:
1. Intro
2. Silent night...
3. Lake bodom
4. Bed of razors
5. War of razors
6. Deadnight warrior
7. Hatebreeder
8. Touch like angel of death
9. Downfall
10. Towards dead end

This is taken from the Hate Wear website. I didn't bought from HateWear, i didn't want to take that risk. By the way is anyone got the single version of Hate Me! or Children Of Bodom, could you PM me the links please? I've been looking for them forever.

I only have the Hate Me! and You're Better Off Dead singles.

And the TL&S and In Your Face DVD LP's.

Still need the COB and Downfall ones.

IMO only COB and Hate Me! are worth it as it's not the same recordings than in the album.
I used to listen to CoB single version a long time ago, unfortunately never found it ever again... and it's usually getting expensive on eBay.

I must be the only one that's never seen TW in an actual music shop. :confused: I just bought most of 'em online. If you use the sellers on amazon.com, you can get 'em new for like £6 sometimes.

w00t? I got my TW for 7€. From a Record shop. I don't see them being that rare? They are ALL around.