I'm a god damn stupid fucking idiot.

I see it as a good thing, brotha.. I welcome this child into my/our life with open arms.

Allison is a great girl with a good heart, she just has some fucking demons that she needs to take care of with some good counseling. I talked to her very extensively earlier, and we're going to keep it. There's no other girl I could ever picture raising a child with

I went through this same thing 2 years ago, don't know if you saw my thread about it. All I can say is it ended up okay, even though it makes some things harder(money, time, etc).

+1000

Much more constructive contribution than the silly talking about gear-baby exchange, I guess :lol: Haha some of you guys are probably drunk!

Jesse, is it now 100% sure, you´ll be the father?

Well dude, I hope it all goes well for you man! I bet its a lot of fucking work taking care of a child :D But Owen did give the perfect solution haha!

you guys are forgetting (unless I missed it somewhere in the baby-gear swap section) that even IF he was for the idea of an abotion (which he's made clear he's not) SHE may not. Ultimately she's gonna make the choice, especially if they're not married cause then I'm sure he doesn't even have any legal right to stop her regardless of what she chooses. The only thing he can do right now is A) get a paternity test which can be done before the baby is born and B) if it IS his come to terms and accept the fact that adoption is the best choice.

Dude, not questioning your character or morals, I applaud them based on what you've said ... but you are TOO young to be a single parent.

t-forshowandtell.gif

forshowandtell.gif

hahaha^ Well, being the father of teen (of legal age) I can tell you it's going to be hell! I had him very young and with a very crazy bitch. The bitch and I couldn't make it last more than two years. The kid brought on the most unimaginable problems. Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions, financial problems and just plain physical exhaustion. I saw things in this thread like "I think this kid is going to be what it really takes for me to get my shit together" and "It's a blessing" (no offense at all) but I can't see it this way. Babies are born just about every second, not a blessing. You should have your shit together before having children. As for abortions, well, I'm pro abortion and will abort any future children even if it takes a falcon punch. :heh:

After all those years I'm left with a feeling of "shoulda, woulda, could of" Don't feel good man. Well at least you lived your teen years . . .

Good luck!

Some pretty big shit happened last night. My buddy Josh happenstance called Allison to talk, she admitted to him she was trying to drink her and the baby to death.

I IMMEDIATELY fucking call her, order of protection or not, and we get into a huge argument ending in me telling her 'You're the most psychopathic woman I've ever met in my life.'

Um.. She called the cops on me, and fair enough the cop that gives me a call about 15 minutes later has been dealing with the fucked up family for the past 14 years, and given allison's and her mom's alcoholic history, he was pretty much on my side after I told him the truth of our relationship and everything that happened. He actually told me to file a complaint to Human Services which I'm going to have to do on Tuesday due to our shitty president's day, and to COMPLETELY FIGHT any citation I may get in the mail for breaking the order. Also told me to get an order of protection for myself, so i can counter-fuck if she tries calling me.

I would've done anything for her but to try killing something that hasn't been born yet, I wish the absolute worst type of physical, mental, and emotional pain upon her and her family. I wish her suffering to be legendary even in hell. I wish the fucking bitch chokes and dies on the massive cock of karma, goes to hell, and gets raped by the fucking devil.

Shit man.. i dont know what to say. :erk:
I just hope you reach some kind of solution, what ever it might be. ;X

I'm willing to pay child support either way and support this kid. I'll try and see if I can have custody of him seeing as I have no criminal history, and she has two court dates coming up for beating me in the head with a cellphone.

Either or, she keeps trying to call me, so I blocked her number and reported her to the same officer that I talked to (he told me to if she tried this.)

And uh yeah! We'll see what happens! Hopefully she'll grow up one of these days, stop fucking my kid up, and hopefully everything turns out great! I'm now looking into this with open arms and an open mind.

Thanks a million for all the support, guys, it means a whole fuckload to me like you'll never know.
[gay]ILUVUGUISE[/gay]

Getting an abortion or adoption is the only reasonable thing to do. This child is going to be born into something that will screw it up for the rest of it's life. DON'T put a child through this, and make sure it's a million miles away from alison, and make sure you are a million miles away from her as well. Put your morals aside and do the right thing. That's all I can say.

Getting an abortion or adoption is the only reasonable thing to do. This child is going to be born into something that will screw it up for the rest of it's life. DON'T put a child through this, and make sure it's a million miles away from alison, and make sure you are a million miles away from her as well. Put your morals aside and do the right thing. That's all I can say.

+1. Sorry but if this kid is going to be born it needs to be raised far away from both of you.

Definately have to agree with most people here. I'm definately pro-abortion myself, but putting myself into your shoes, I still think I'd go for abortion or at least adoption. That is definately not a situation you would want to put a child in. You're both too young and in unstable situations to get a child yet, and well, how would you feel about having "the most psychopathic woman I've ever met in my life" as your mom? I know these things might sound harsh, but if you try to put your feelings aside, it really is the best way to deal with the situation.

Trust me I'm considering adoption, I just don't trust anybody.

Anybody.

You can pass a background check, be clean your whole life, adopt a kid and still chop them into pieces and eat them, there's alot of fucking serial killers in the world.

Just, scared.

Given the fact - as you've explained it, that you've let your heart (or maybe something else) win over your head in situations with this girl a million times before I'd have to agree the guys above. Everyone told you it would be a good idea to ditch this girl a few months ago and you agreed that it was the best solution, and then you let this happen?

You seem totally unstable and indecisive, one moment you hate her, one moment everything's fine, I'm sorry but you seem overly emotional and aggressive to be around or taking care of a young child and your girlfriend (or whatever she is) is evidently a complete psychopath who you always seem to think you can "fix" for some bizarre reason. Women, and people in general, are 'what you see is what you get' generally, if they're broken, nobody is going to fix them but themselves. You can't take care of your own problems nevermind your girlfriends, and you want to throw a baby into the equation? No more people should get fucked up with all the shit your throwing around and living in.

Edit: just saw your latest post, glad your realising its probably a good idea.