I'm a Dad. It's fucking great.

Congrats buddy, now get some sleep because you are never going to sleep for the next two to three years.:lol:

Congrats!

My kids' births were the two most humbling moments of my life. I still can't put into words how I felt seeing them come into this world.

Enjoy your sleep when you can, never turn down an offer from friends and family to help out, and try and remember everything. It flies by.

Congrats! Get someone you know who's at least decent with a camera take some shots
while she's small, my dad shot loads of cool pics when me and my brother were small
and due to the quality of the pics it isn't even as embarassing as looking through the photos
my mom did :D

Sleep has actually been really good... which is odd. haha

She is currently on my schedule so maybe that has something do with it. I stayed up with her till 5am last night (waking mom for tit when needed) letting Meghan sleep, then I went to bed and mom took over.

Pretty great to hang out with her all night.

She is about 15 mins old here, horrible picture :lol:.

579996_3620116949720_2082640578_n.jpg

Cute! They are so small when they are born, but they grow up so fast! My son is 9 months now and started crawling though our house recently... so it's time to make the house kidproof, lock the cabinets, stuff like that...
The first few months are pretty tough, but all the joy and love you get from the little ones makes it definately worth it!