I'm Drunk damnit!

Krapula oli aikamoinen... Baarissa tein taas kuuluisan katoamistemppuni mutta löydyin ilmeisesti ulkopuolelta harhailemasta... Filmi on osittain poikki.

Mazah said:
Krapula oli aikamoinen... Baarissa tein taas kuuluisan katoamistemppuni mutta löydyin ilmeisesti ulkopuolelta harhailemasta... Filmi on osittain poikki.
Satyricon DVD was fucking fun. Thanx!!!!!
i have to get and see it once more, hahahahahaha:headbang::headbang::headbang:

:D *tempted to post her knee here* I've become a knee whore :oops:

And it really is no use saying I was drunk, it would be some news tho if I WEREN'T drunk :p

hi i really agree to this as i am at college in englkand and the teachers are complete ass hole. they think they can rulle us like they think taht we are their own kids. i havre got down in the past for sayin my mind. the complete waste of space mr mkillroy he thinks he is the best teacher but he is only 5ft 4 and i am 6ft. all teachers want are their money they don't kare that we have feelings. if you want to be a teacer speak your mind to them and explain what you want to do and they might let you and help you.
REPLY BACK
Matt

Of all the oddity and the weird posts on this forum, this is propably the weirdest of all...

Edit: i had to come back and see that one again... I have to tell you that i am really confused right now...