I'm Drunk damnit!

WPearl: Mulla tulee se tentti vastaan viikonpäästä joten pilaan elämäsi ja annan sen San Andreaksen lainaan viikolla. :p

ei saatana, ei näissä krapuloissa ole enää mitään järkeä! jos kämmenetkin hikoo syyssateen lailla, taitaa olla aika köysittyä?! onneks saa olla töissä nauttimassa elämästään. :puke:

Fuck... After the bar... Too much to drink. When I left Mazah drank four salmiakkiboozeshots. I bet he is feeling a bit more awful than I tomorrow. The "afterwords drinking -dilemma"... Should I try to wait for the booze to wear off and feel slightly better...OR sleep now and have a terrible hangover. The last part sounds very good now but I think tomorrow will change my opinion. So the easy choice. Try to wank in this condition to kill time and then go to sleep. Yeah... Okay. I'll do just that. Sorry for the possible morbid visions of me doing me. Nighty night. :D

Morbid visions of you doing yourself caused some Bestial devastion to the Roots of my Schizophrenia. Chaos A.D. Arise. Fuck. Shit. I still have a fucking hangover... And my ankle is sore.

Hoahaha. I'm drinking beer with Kiia at Tampere. And the FUNNIEST thing ever happened yesterday but I can't tell you. Doesn't have much to do with this beer session however. Another thing. BUT IT'S FUN. HAHASGDKHasdägas. You guys I have to tell you this live :D