im goin to london

its logical isnt it. for supporting the americans in iraq. its america+england+spain against this terror thingie.

london is 100% sure, even they -police chief- say its only matter of time..
uk's little brother of US - enemy of all arabs and that. i only hope this al K. insists on doing stuff on the 11th day of months.. :ill: i dunno. . if our moneys (tickets, hotel) worth this risk or not.

i think taken 'in balance' you don't have that much extra chance of dying those days in london than dying in your home country any day. after all, how many people do die of those attacks. i mean it's not like there's gonna be a civil war with 2 million deaths like in uganda. a couple of hundreds or thousands at max.

enjoy your trip i'd say!

Hm, it turns out I was lucky with my last trip, after all.

I travelled last week, and when I was coming back, my backpack was checked at the Dublin airport cause they thought I had a small pocket knife with me. It was my lighter but they said it looked like a pocket knife.

I had a nailfile though :/

We excpect to go to Plymouth this summer :gwwwww: I'm frightened.

siderea said:
i think taken 'in balance' you don't have that much extra chance of dying those days in london than dying in your home country any day. after all, how many people do die of those attacks. i mean it's not like there's gonna be a civil war with 2 million deaths like in uganda. a couple of hundreds or thousands at max.

enjoy your trip i'd say!

Well, yeah, but it just sucks to be one of those couple of hundreds or thousands (at max).

i agree with that, but i just try to live my life without having to fear the posibility i might die every day. it's not that i'm not afraid and that i'm not panic struck as well when i think of these attacks, but this is my way of dealing with it, but i guess that's obvious

liveevil.jpg

i just like this drawing :D

the fact is that the chances of dying in london and zurich are faaar different :( even traffic accidents are unusual here.

OK, I survived the trip. :) I'm not very impressed by the city - dull and doomed, sad faces, dark clothes and crowd. But London Eye was cool and the best thing is surely CINNABON world famous american cinnamon rolls at Lakeside shopping center.
Ah, and hell, im tired! With more than a hundred tube station these bastards still havent made enough escalators! shame! those bloody stairs up and down :ill:
Beer was fine. Coffee is shit in the whole UK, maybe they only know tea thats why.

excuse me, but i can see an annoyed foreign face walking down those bleak streets > :mad: <
hehe, hope u had a nice time and met some interesting peeps ;)

yeah, good to see yer back, and well, it's not the best compliment for London to have an american attraction as best part of the city eh, haha. Anyway, i found London to be quite interesting at the first time, the second time it was morte like, yeah lets cut the sight seeing lets get some ale sumewhere ;)

it was cool, i admit, but i watched the faces and -- well.. coundnt find many happy or satisfied or at least relaxed ones.. it was all doomed.
btw, when I arrived all papers had headlines like "terror bombs seized" haha, and a map in the paper showing all the places where we went.. :) First i was afraid to use the tube but finally I ended up climbing its fukin stairs all day :( .. it was the only way to move.
I saw some interesting stuff, heard the big ben bells, and saw Battersea Power Station - the cover art of PinkF.s Animals. Ah, and the left-side drivers made me crazy.. :)
Anyway, here is Cinnabon, its melting warm sweet cinnamon flavoured heaven, has a 10cm diameter and contains 800 calories :loco: :
cinnabon.jpg

ah, and one more thing:
last time i was in scotland for a week and didnt see a sigle raindrop and i didnt see any rain now either so i think this rainy uk legend is a hoax :lol:

It is indeed, I went to Scotland for 15 days two years ago and it rained only ONCE !!!

Here are some Streetwise tips for going places easily and safely (in London). . .
  • Look confident. Walk with your head up, as if you know where you are going. Keep your hands free - don't walk about with them in your pockets.
  • Stay alert. Leave your personal stereos off - they stop you being aware of what's going on around you.
  • Keep to well-used roads. Don't use alleyways or short cuts.
  • Walk against the flow of traffic, to avoid kerb crawlers.
  • In the dark, always stick to well-lit areas.
  • If you think you are being followed, cross the road.
  • If the person follows you, cross it again. If you are still worried, go at once to a place where there are lots of people, such as a busy shop, and tell someone what's going on. If you can, choose a police officer; if not, go to a family group rather than a single adult and tell them. Always report this kind of thing to the police, even if it's now over. You won't be wasting police time.
  • Carry a torch or a whistle, or better still, a very noisy screech or shrill alarm. They are not expensive and if you carry a personal alarm, you will feel more confident.
  • If you start to be frightened, try not to panic. Always try to think around situations.
--------------------------------------------------
Seems like a nice place, London :ill:

for shopping, aye :loco: dunno how many ppl live there, but there must be at least one person not looking as if the world should fuck off before their feet like :ill: