I'm going to sleep, when I awake I expect this thread to be filled with hilarity!!

i'm eating lunch ... fuck

also, I am going to email that to people i work with that give me a hard time for not paying them enough

hahaha all these years, and lurch still hasn't learned NOT to read random threads at RC while mowing down on food. :loco:

SHIT YEAH

*EDIT*

I posted this without refreshing the page. This has nothing to do with the previous post. Just a random "SHIT YEAH"

1197598363186ww1.jpg

haha, I just scrolled up to see who put the annoyingly huge image in here so I could harangue them properly, and I see that it was me. :loco:

hahaha all these years, and lurch still hasn't learned NOT to read random threads at RC while mowing down on food. :loco:

There was a gaming buddy of mine and my dad's... and he solely blames me for having to buy 3 new monitors in 2 years. Generally because we'd make some sort of joke right as he'd put food or coke in his mouth and then it was expelled onto his monitor. I gather this happened often.

On the topic of Swap.avi, I've watched it 3 times since it's release onto the internet.

It is so fucking vile, but at the same time, so amusing.

Even the name "SWAP.avi" sends shivers down my spine. There is no terror on this earth so horrifying, and I haven't even watched it.