I'm Hoping To Get A New Opeth CD By The End Of The Week...

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

...so, it really doesn't matter which one I get?

I have BLACKWATER PARK and I still love it!

:OMG:

:worship:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I would if I could...

Well, on second thought, I would keep it for myself! :D

No, I just want to look at it for a minute. I swear I'll give it back and not stab you for it.

I'd go with Morningrise........although it would be quite a change from Blackwater Park, it might take ya some time to get into it like TheLedTool mentioned but it will some of the best 10-15 dollars you'll ever spend on a cd

I keep hearing that...

But wouldn't it be better if I save it for last?

hummm...I have an idea!

Take those in no special order:

Orchid
Morningrise
My Arms, Your Heare
Still Life

:D

If you love Blackwater Park go for Still Life or My Arms, Your Hearse. Both are just incredible ,and are in simular styles.

Morningrise and Orchid may take a little bit more time to grow on you as they are more "Black Metalish".

They as well are incredible. You could pick any of the 4 ,and go home happy.

ill agree with what BlackwaterPark666 said except for his 'black metalish' comment ;) *BRING IT ON... ANOTHER OPETH = BLACK METAL ARGUMENT?!@#@!"

heh

morningrise and orchid have a slightly less "song-based" structure, and will probably feel very disjointed at first, at least it did for me. awesome riffs and drumming - fuck i love anders nordin.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
Gor with Orchid or Morningrise- easily Opeth's best two albums
Totally agreed (about them being the best albums), but if you're into BWP, I'd go with Still Life first as it's closest in style, ah well, questions like these are pointless anyway, you'll always get 1,000 different answers and agreed with Don Corleone, you'll have to get them all in the end...