I'm in the middle of playing with...

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
...Morrowind. It's a good game, but as much as I was addicted Iam that much bored of it now... :rolleyes:

My all time top 10 games:
:headbang:Baldur's Gate I-II (ownz!):headbang:
Drakan
Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption
Starcraft
Dungeon Keeper I-II
Diablo (strictly the first)
Sanitarium
Undying
Neverwinter Nights
Silver

Monkey Island series. I've been playing them since i'm 7 years old (that's how i learnt 90% of my english :lol:). This is my top one of all games ever.

The other best adventures:

Woodruff, Full Throtle, Dig, Kings Quest 1 (for the apple II/e :D ), some of the Larry series were pretty funny too :D, broken sword, and some others i can't really remember right now.

Other games:

VTM: Redemption
Quake I, II & III
Diablo II is pretty cool to play on LANs :)
Starcraft
Age Of Mythology
HitMan 2 :headbang:
Need For Speed games
Half Life
Battlefield 1942
Unreal series
X-Com: Enemie Unknown (god, i miss this game)
The Incredible Machine series
Black & White & The Sims are pretty fun for some time, but you end up getting bored with them
Max Payne
MoH: AA
GTA series

and MANY others
The only list as big as my fav game list is my fav band list :)

I remember when I first bought Diablo II. I was addicted, and used to sit up till 3 or 4am playing it, even if I had to get up at 7 for work the next day.
I haven't played it barely at all these days, I just tend to sit online really late.

My best friend recommended Morrowind to me (he recommended Diablo, so he's got good taste :D ), and I bought it, but haven't played it yet. Is it any good?

well...must be, 'cause some of my friends like it very much :p but it's a lil' "slow" for me...you'll understand If you install it :) (and I don't mean the frame rate) the progress in the game itself is very slow.

My fav games:
The Monkey Island Games
day of the tentacle
sam and max hit the road
The Colonel's Bequest
The dagger of Amon Ra
Quest for glory IV: Shadows of darkness
Grim Fandango

I also love the Silent Hill games, Resident Evil Games, Alone in the dark: the new nightmare for my dear trusty playstation 2

and sooo many more, (especially like you probably can see by my favs) adventure and horror games :) I admit... I am somewhat of a game freak........ :zombie:

yeeeaah a game thread! by none other than a woman hehe
a \m/ for the gaming women of this board!

my favorite genres in order of favoriteness:
FPS's <---- \m/\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/
RPG's <---- \m/\m/\m/
flight sims <----- \n (half a \m/, because they get boring after a while)
RTS <---- actually only Starcraft, but Starcraft <---- \m/

now my favorite games:

FPS's

Quake2 (Rocket Arena, ActionQ2--BEST FUCKING MOD EVER)
the single player isn't really amazing, but it sure as hell was the first time i played through it... now i must have played through it more than 100 times (no kidding hehe)

Doom
total goodness! put on Painkiller and duct tape your fire button!

Halflife (single player, i never really played original HL online)
one of the best single player games ever, specially for the time it came out... totally kick ass throughout! and also both mission packs!

Unreal 1 (single player)
totally memorable, with those cute scenaries... like the Nyleve Falls and the Sunspire...

MDK 2
yeaaaaaah totally kickass! airheaded straightforward shoot them all action and fucking killer graphics!

Deus Ex
again, totally memorable... for some reason Unreal engine powered games tend to be memorable :p
amazing story! specially since Gamma Ray's last cd is about the Illuminati!

Rune
now THIS is a really fucking good piece of work... totally engulfing, really really really high quality gameplay and story and feel and graphics and maps and character and most of all, it mentions Asgard and Midgard and the runes, all of which are also mentioned in Therion's last cd, Secret of the Runes! this game has a spot in Valhalla reserved :cool:

System Shock 2
just too much for words... the antecessor to Deus Ex... AMAZING gameplay, fucking creepy atmosphere that make you really fear and piss your pants every while... and totally kickass story too! some games are too much for words...

Codename Eagle (aka Codename me --haw haw get it :p)
great all around warfare game! multiplayer should kick some major ass though i never got the chance to try it
for those who don't know, this was the direct antecessor to Battlefield 1942, so now you know where to put your thanks :p

and all the others which i'm sure forgetting...

edit:
Shogo
i always despised anime, so i avoided anything about this game for a few years since it came out... then after a while i decided to check what everyone was talking about, and man was it worth it! totally kickass gameplay! i totally recommended this game!

Red Faction
the only really bright feature in this game is Geomod, which lets you blow up holes into walls and floors and stuff with explosives and all that... apart from that it's a pretty usual FPS --which is more than good :)

now on to RPG's (as Raistlin rightly pointed out, these are more of adventure games but oh well)
all Lucasarts games fucking rule!!

Day of the Tentacle
Bernard, float over here so i can punch you!

Sam and Max (best fucking humour i've seen in any game :-D)
Sam: Hey, there's a big rasp attached to that backroom key!
Max: Out of toilet paper?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Full Throttle
now i'm on the road... i'm indestructible... no one can stop me... but they'll try...

this game = :headbang: literally! great soundtrack!

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
another of those totally memorable games!

Monkey Island 1 and 2
the classic... "look behind you, a three headed monkey!" :-D

i still gotta play Monkey Island 3 and 4 though...

i'll spare you people my comments about flight sims... instead i'll just name a few:
the arcaic Microprose ones: F-15 III, F-117, F-19
Novalogic Comanche 3 --Comanche 4 fucking sucks, stupid no brainer easy ass sim >:-(
Jane's F-15
Jane's Longbow (totally kick ass)
Comanche Vs Hokum (neat graphics!)
SU 27 Flanker (a total classic!)
SU 27 Flanker 2 (a total classic revisited with kickass graphics and all that!)

and also one more game not in any of those genres:
all hail Mechwarrior! 2, 3 and 4, they all fucking rule!!!

[/nerd seizure]

I am pretty addicted to Final Fantasy X at the moment. Now this is an RPG, I would say that Lucasarts games are 'adventure' games.
RPG's are my favourites, and Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 may be the best ones. But the Final Fantasy series is great, too.

GTA was great, uhh Diablo 2 as well
Counter Strike
Half-Life- this game can scare the SHIT out of you.
Battlefield 1942
Medal of Honor: Allied Assult
Command and Conquer 2 Red Alert
Commander Keen :p
Rise of the Triad
Neverwinter
Doom 2
Unreal Tournment
Quake 3

flaminfetus said:
GTA was great, uhh Diablo 2 as well

Half-Life- this game can scare the SHIT out of you.
Battlefield 1942
Medal of Honor: Allied Assult

Unreal Tournment

4 of my favourite games..

... dunno how many hours ive played UT for
:cry: