I'm in the middle of playing with...

I tried it out some day but didnt like it as all of guys I was playing via internet vere better and they stayed in one place for more that 10mins so I fought that Ill go somewhere and kick somebodyz ars. Nope happen, they killed me :D

I prefer Q3

Tut Ankh Amon said:
Monkey Island series. I've been playing them since i'm 7 years old (that's how i learnt 90% of my english :lol:). This is my top one of all games ever.

Hell Yeah!

I bought The Secret of Monkey Island when I was 8 or 9, and had a lot of unforgettable times banging my head to the table when I didn't know where to go or what to do. Never gave up though, finished it quite simply some time later. The rest of them are fabulous also, but the first one will always be my favorite. And I too learned shitloads of english thanks to this game.

There is one other game that taught me a lot of english. Anyone ever played "King's Quest"?? I had it on my CPU 286..

I dunno what ppl like about Diablo II :err: It's as shit as it is imho... the first one had an ATMOSPHERE but the II...duh...I was so dissapointed when it came out.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
Monkey Island series. I've been playing them since i'm 7 years old (that's how i learnt 90% of my english :lol:). This is my top one of all games ever.

(...)

X-Com: Enemie Unknown (god, i miss this game)
amen for Tut and Zsuzsa

my top 3 list:

Monkey Island I, II & III
Baldur's Gate I & II
Worms Armageddon

and UFO - Enemy Unknown was an incredible game as well, when I first started playing it I used to be scared to death of Terror Sites in which I'd have landed at night. those Muton+Chrysalid missions were some tense shit! :lol:
too bad X-Com 2 and 3 sucked the big one... :yuk:

EagleFlyFree said:
Day of the Tentacle
Bernard, float over here so i can punch you!

Sam and Max (best fucking humour i've seen in any game :-D)
Sam: Hey, there's a big rasp attached to that backroom key!
Max: Out of toilet paper?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Full Throttle
now i'm on the road... i'm indestructible... no one can stop me... but they'll try...

this game = :headbang: literally! great soundtrack!

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
another of those totally memorable games!

Monkey Island 1 and 2
the classic... "look behind you, a three headed monkey!" :-D
man! where are the GOOD LucasArts games nowadays?? :cry:

Sam: "I hope there was nobody on that bus"
Max: "Nobody we know at least"

:lol:

clive barkers -the undying

and

american mc'gees alice (in wonderland)

no idea about the spelling, you can figure it out.

both won't dissapoint.

the undying is fucking scary though

Hmm... currently playing FreeLancer, and will start with Splinter Cell and Master of Orion III this weekend.

I'm really not into doing a top list now, maybe this weekend, too.

And all you Diablo players: your game is a shitty graphical remake of rogue. Go play a roguelike FFS. ;)

-towo

NO FUCKING WAY!! how could i forget Undying!! that game TOTALLY RULED!!!!!
fucking incredible, totally great graphics and killer gameplay!! the scythe = \m/

that time when you were in a semi dark corridor with the window sheets blowing and you saw those things coming at you... fucking creepy!!!

@eagle: HOLY FUCK!! I DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE ANYMORE!
I FORGOT TO ADD INDY AND THE FATE OF ATLANTIS TO MY FAVORITE LIST!!!!!! :eek:
**slaps self

It sits on the double golden throne of adventures, with MI 2 by his side! :headbang:

@dawnghost: i used to be addicted to XCOM when i was 7/8 years old.
I remember that a friend of my brother, who was literally a genious (a comproved math genious) couldn't go to the base inside the moon, and i managed to do that! :lol:

Starcraft Broodwar Yeah YEAH!

Day of Defeat: WWII Half-life Modification! YEAH YEAH!

Those are the only two games I've ever played on the computer! I fucking love both!