I'm Looking For a Wife...

...so Derek, any luck?

Nope! :)

So far I had one serious offer from Laura, but Will was part of the package and his goat-herding skills are negligible. Besides, her father was not happy with my bartering.

After that, the thread sorta turned into this. :)

I think I may just remain painfully alone. :oops:

If worse comes to worse, you can move to Canada and live with me?

Better to not get married, Derek, you can see the trend with married women around here

:lol:

Oh, don't worry. I have no particular thing for marriage, whatsoever. I support families, but not necessarily marriage.

I actually think the legal ceremony recently made legal for homosexual couples should be open to heterosexual ones. I'd like to make sure someone I loved had access to be at hospital if i was ever in an accident, for example, but I'm not sure marriage and everything it means sits right with me.

Still...this thread is not lost - I'll take any sort of wench!

Providing you can deal with the weather, my emotional bankruptcy and penchant for wearing shorts during winter - It'll all be cool. :)

Oh, I also tend to wear nothing but shorts and occasionally slippers around the apartment too. So you'd have to deal with body hair and rippling Scottish muscles.

Providing you can deal with the weather, my emotional bankruptcy and penchant for wearing shorts during winter - It'll all be cool. :)

Oh, I also tend to wear nothing but shorts and occasionally slippers around the apartment too. So you'd have to deal with body hair and rippling Scottish muscles.

That doesnt sound like much fun, scary even.

So you'd have to deal with body hair and rippling Scottish muscles.

Screw that, nevermind. :)

I like the weather, and I can deal with emotional bankruptcy if you can handle my 5000 dollars of debt and my prescious German Shepherd.

We can read Kinky Friedman novels to eachother by the light of our peat fire.

Screw that, nevermind. :)

I like the weather, and I can deal with emotional bankruptcy if you can handle my 5000 dollars of debt and my prescious German Shepherd.

We can read Kinky Friedman novels to eachother by the light of our peat fire.

Actually, I live in an Apartment in a cosmopolitan city of 500,000. I have gas central heating and running water (both hot and cold!).

However, I own two AWESOME cottages (one in Northern Ireland, right near Lake Donegal - I was born there :) and one on the Beautiful Isle of Arran.) Both of which mean ample roaming space for any dogs and kick ass coal/peat fires each evening as the blustery wind beats down the door.

:oops:

Actually, I live in an Apartment in a cosmopolitan city of 500,000. I have gas central heating and running water (both hot and cold!).

However, I own two AWESOME cottages (one in Northern Ireland, right near Lake Donegal - I was born there :) and one on the Beautiful Isle of Arran.) Both of which mean ample roaming space for any dogs and kick ass coal/peat fires each evening as the blustery wind beats down the door.

:oops:

*swoons*

We should make arrangements. I'll bring Derick and Cara as the wedding party.