I'm planning an internet drinking session tonight

Ralf said:
Then it's just uncomfortable, unless you plan doing something else... :loco:

Unless you sleep with someone else I guess = Unless you're fucking someone. I should have spelled it out for you directly, sorry :Smug:

Just _sleeping_ with someone is indeed uncomfortable, in like... 7 times out of 10.

What's the point if you're not fuckin.. get your own damn bed! :)

Just kiddin..reminds me of a story that a friend of mine told me. They rent a hotel room then get extra fucked up.. passed out, etc.. The next day one of the guys was hugging his bed-partner (yep all dudes). Haha I'd pay to see that, when other guy that was being hugged woke up and punched him.

ND24/7 said:
What's the point if you're not fuckin.. get your own damn bed! :)

Just kiddin..reminds me of a story that a friend of mine told me. They rent a hotel room then get extra fucked up.. passed out, etc.. The next day one of the guys was hugging his bed-partner (yep all dudes). Haha I'd pay to see that, when other guy that was being hugged woke up and punched him.

Haha that would be a nice view ;) Guys can be really scary when they're asleep! I don't know how many times I've woke up bcoz of the guy is getting your arms around you, touch your boobs or something like that in the sleep. They also talk a lot in the sleep. Never had that "problem" with any of my female friends :p

Excess said:
Haha that would be a nice view ;) Guys can be really scary when they're asleep! I don't know how many times I've woke up bcoz of the guy is getting your arms around you, touch your boobs or something like that in the sleep. They also talk a lot in the sleep. Never had that "problem" with any of my female friends :p
Yeah but chicks are the hottest thing on earth... even chicks know that..

Excess said:
Noo... guys are hot.. chicks are not (Ok, there's some hot chicks too, I admit that.)

I'm not straight because I like men, I'm straight because I dislike chicks :D
Very interesting... I'm sure you find chicks more attractive in your sub-conscience...come on it's the new millenium.. there are no lines.

There is no shame liking the fruit god created for everyone to enjoy! ;)

On topic, I'm still working on it, but beer isn't hard enough... takes too much time (...and too many trips to the washrooms to piss).

Excess said:
Noo... guys are hot.. chicks are not (Ok, there's some hot chicks too, I admit that.)

I'm not straight because I like men, I'm straight because I dislike chicks :D

You should get youre own place in 2,5 years so i can come visit ;)