I'm planning an internet drinking session tonight

ND24/7 said:
Very interesting... I'm sure you find chicks more attractive in your sub-conscience...come on it's the new millenium.. there are no lines.

There is no shame liking the fruit god created for everyone to enjoy! ;)

On topic, I'm still working on it, but beer isn't hard enough... takes too much time (...and too many trips to the washrooms to piss).

I'm not sure I follow.. I DON'T dig chicks generally. Got some female friends but they're very few. And on the sexual front I can assure you that I am 100% into men :p Now I'm done.

The Bringer said:
And join me. I have some friends coming over in abit. We are drinking and planning my "Going away party" set for next weekend.

Are you leaving to Finland soon?

Excess said:
I'm not sure I follow.. I DON'T dig chicks generally. Got some female friends but they're very few. And on the sexual front I can assure you that I am 100% into men :p Now I'm done.
There is nothing really to follow, I'm just playing with you, I actually understood you were into men hehe. And I just inserted a 'Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back' quote cause I'm drunk, which you mayeb did not understand at first. Anyway...

Let's get ready to get shitfaced!!1one *Jock Jams music*