I'm planning an internet drinking session tonight

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
HEHE ok i will.
Nice thing i have money for a change, only thing i am having littele problems with is to find someone as crazy as me, then i get renting half price !!!!!!

Well... yeah it's cheaper to share a place with someone, but I don't think that _I_ would ever do that. I want it to be my place, and my place only. But since my mom does not want me back home she is the one that pays for my aparment until I get my ass out of school and get a steady income :D Sp I don't have to worry about that (yet).

The Bringer said:
Oh, it's only 11 pages. I thought it was more. *Shrugs*

Ahh well, it's only a Prelude anyways.

Cheers buddy, i'm reading it just now. I put some bits i didnt understand or sounded weird in red its not be being condescending or shit, just highlighting the parts i thought read a bit weird, i'll e-mail it back to you when im done with comments so not to post all your business over the forum.

much appreciated you sending it, very nice thus far!

Excess said:
Well... yeah it's cheaper to share a place with someone, but I don't think that _I_ would ever do that. I want it to be my place, and my place only. But since my mom does not want me back home she is the one that pays for my aparment until I get my ass out of school and get a steady income :D Sp I don't have to worry about that (yet).

i just hope i get my own aparment doesnt look so good ,since my friends lazy and says he's got no money .

i could go to study for PH . D after i finish the lawyer carrer this if id like, but i dont think id like to study more well i dont know exactly in this moments, but my father supports me so i can study like i am like 30 :D.

You know go to your parents house its like a big warehouse of free food :tickled: JAJAJAJA.

Final_Product said:
Cheers buddy, i'm reading it just now. I put some bits i didnt understand or sounded weird in red its not be being condescending or shit, just highlighting the parts i thought read a bit weird, i'll e-mail it back to you when im done with comments so not to post all your business over the forum.

much appreciated you sending it, very nice thus far!

That would be great! Thanks a lot I really appreciate it :D

I'll be back in abit. Gotta go to the mall, half cut.

YES! It's only 7:47 PM! Get drunk.

Final_Product said:
Y'all have it nice and easy! I had to work 22hrs a week to fund my degree!

:(

Well I don't have much money even though I don't even have to pay my own bills. I would definitely get a job if there where any jobs to get! But it's impossible to get one around here :(

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
You know go to your parents house its like a big warehouse of free food :tickled: JAJAJAJA.

I KNOW! It's awsome! haha. My mom's visiting next week so she will bring me some food. And when I go home to my parents house for christmas I will eat sooo much that I'll last 'til summer :dopey:

christmas food, i need now...ive barely been eating anything for the last week..... for the next two weeks i have $50 for food and thats definitely not enough..

Profanity said:
ps - where's COBabe?

sorry, dudes. i was pretty much fuckin´ hammered, so i had to go to bed. after nearly a bottle of vodka :lol:
but, what about another drinking session tonight? who´ll join me? ;)

The Bringer said:
Fuck did I ever get loaded last night.

I don't even remember changing into my pyjama's and I woke up in them...

hehe, me too.....and everything was spinning around and i couldn´t walk straight anymore :lol: