I'm So Fucking Happy

Quote COBSteel:
Not me. Other people do a good enough job of playing instruments so no thanks. I am not going to waste my time learning just so I can be in some half ass local band that will never see the ass end of a record deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, if the person loves playing, they will progress at their own pace. If you are true, then you can always look forward to becoming really good one day. I have a lot of buddies in local bands and they're awesome. You have to really love it to succeed though...

goth_fiend said:
hey at least were not trying to become a kirk hammet mimic, i can only hear seek and destroy so many times until i have to start screaming "SOON NOW IS THE TIME I HAVE TO GO!!!!!! or for that matter kerry kings, if i see another kid with one of those cheap ass wartribe knock off im gonna have to show them what the hate crew can do...you guys know what i mean? one thing though man, some of us know how to change the versitility of a guitar with one pup by doing stuff like coil-taps, phase switches, boosters, varitones, coil-splitting (which is only different then a coil tap in that you can choose which side of the pickup you want to use), and some of us use all of these in one guitar!! :D though i must admit the one im building will have a middle position single coil and a bridge hum

I think the Kirk Hammet model guitars are way better than the Alexi ones.