I'm so sad...

But hey man...they are coming to Europe...come to see them in Finland? Or go to Poland and see the big four... don't give up! You will get to see them!

Take care man...

T:)

But hey man...they are coming to Europe...come to see them in Finland? Or go to Poland and see the big four... don't give up! You will get to see them!

Take care man...

I think they're gonna cancel more European tour dates, its a pity, I would like to know why, maybe to finish the record?

Actually you are right - also their date in Finland is removed from their giglist... What's happening?

I really hope they don't cancel Stockholm too.
It would be the third time in a row the cancel Sweden.

Manu >>> is there an official statement about any canceled Anthrax gig in Spain?

well...you guys have a whole lot better bands than we have in Finland...:) Megadeth, Alice in Chains and SUICIDAL TENDENCIES!

Finland is back on menu... and we got Alice in Chains too...but now that stupid rumour makes me think, think, think... if they really bring back Joey "fucked up already a couple of times" Belladonna I don't want to see them/him live...that happened already during reunion tour and they weren't as good as they used to be.

If John Bush isn't available after all...and they really want to look back in the past...I think they should go and ask Dan Nelson back...at least they could finally release Worship Music...