I'm soooooooo sorry to break it to you guys

50003_front.jpg

I prefer Ocarina of Time over the other Zeldas even though I understand why people would stick to them. But I think Ocarina of Time has something unique. There are still some freaks who glitch it and discover shortcuts even today to finish it in less than 19mn

I've beaten every Zelda but The Phantom Hourglass, and I think that all have something unique. Even if most of them follow a formula. Look at Majora's Mask, it is like 70% recycled from OoT yet you won't see other games quite like it, kinda like it but no quite.

Can't forget this:

Contra_III_game_cover.png

and

Mortal_Kombat_II_SNES.png

I swear Contra III has the weirdest sound effects in gaming. I can get to the last level with a continue on hard mode, but that last boss is retard hard to beat. Once I get the fire gun or the homing missiles the game suddenly becomes easy. I played MK2 in genesis.

There are many good games mentioned in this thread.

9.jpg

That game was neat but LucasArts finest to me are Day of the Tentacle and Sam n' Max: Hit the Road. I love the art, the atmosphere, the smart humor, the animations, the voice acting, the overall sillyness and the amazing music.

How is this? The last air combat game I played was Hawx and it got me bored fast.

No comparison, although depending on the game the dialogue is a bit awkward when translated to English. Fantastic games though. 4/5/0 are the best of the series, some would say 3.

I swear Contra III has the weirdest sound effects in gaming. I can get to the last level with a continue on hard mode, but that last boss is retard hard to beat. Once I get the fire gun or the homing missiles the game suddenly becomes easy. I played MK2 in genesis.

I can't recall the sounds of the game and can't remember if I beat it or not. Was a fun game though. And I used to rage the arcades with MK2 when I was like 13 years old and beat all sorts of dudes who were years older than me...they'd get all kinds of pissed off. :lol: Highlight of my life.

Also

Twisted_Metal_2.jpg