Metroid Prime

Morfiend

Nov 7, 2002
Visit site
Wow, this has to be one of my top 5 favorite video games of all time. Everything in this game from the gameplay to sound is top notch. I'm a little over 20% through the game and I've played it more than 11 hours. Their is just so much to explore that you just don't want to stop playing. Anyone else having as much fun with this game as I am?

Bastard! :p

This is the game that makes me want to buy the only console I don't own... (going back more than a couple of generations of consoles, that is).

At least I have a GBA, so I'll grab a copy of Fusion as soon as it hits the shelves :D

Originally posted by Spike
Bastard! :p

This is the game that makes me want to buy the only console I don't own... (going back more than a couple of generations of consoles, that is).

At least I have a GBA, so I'll grab a copy of Fusion as soon as it hits the shelves :D

Very good game, I only rented it, but I'm buying it very soon. Didn't get far at all though...but it impressed me enough:)

I have only seen screenshots but it looks quite good,makes me re think about my position of not buying console games anymore

Never mind THAT kushan, clock the game in a decent enough time and you WILL be rewarded! ;)

:oops:

:rolleyes:

Metroid Prime and Fusion are both AWESOME. ;D

I think I had a talk with Belial on the hub, and he was afraid that Retro would fuck Prime up.

They didn't. :)