Anyone remember this video game?

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
cart-dw1.gif

I used to play this game for like hours. Was my all time favorite role playing game. Just wonder if there was any likeminded individuals in here that have played it to.

VEHEMENCE said:
cart-dw1.gif

I used to play this game for like hours. Was my all time favorite role playing game. Just wonder if there was any likeminded individuals in here that have played it to.
naw never played that.
but as far as role playing goes i used to play final fantasy 3, 7, X, and X-2.
and even more intense was star wars glaxies. holy shit you have not played a roll playing game til youve played that.

Starless Dragon said:
I still have that game somewhere. I think I still have the original box and manual and everything, thought it's pretty trashed if I do.

Role playing games were always my favorite genre, still are when they're good.
yea dude they are great if you have the time. wich i dont anymore. at one point i did nothing but play that star wars galaxies game all day long. its like the star wars version of everquest. scarey

Yeah, the Dragon Warrior (Quest in Japan ) series is actually still going strong. I think in Japan it's the highest selling video game series ever. In fact this fall the latest game Dragon Quest 8 comes out here in America on PS2. I'll probably check it out when I get a chance.

The last game I remember beating all the way through off the top of my head was Metal Gear Solid 3 on PS2. Great game, one of my favorites.