I'm watching Bruno and I don't think I can finish it

Just ate roast pork with roasted potatoes, freshly sliced San Daniele prosciutto, and for dessert we had homemade "Pullmeup". (Tiramisu) :D

Naw, i just calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Ah ok...I was just wonderin'. Sometimes you come out of nowhere with a frickin' zinger that if it were a video game would scream, "BOOM, HEAD SHOT!!!!!!!"

It's weird because sometimes you're like, "Hey DW, nice taste in music!!!!", and then BAM! I'm pwned.

Yep, I know San Daniele's! I actually found a little quint Italian store here in Arlington that imports it :)
mmmmmm X 1000000 !

Your dinner sounds perfect btw! YUM!

San Daniele is like 15 km from my house. You'll have to come visit sometime and we'll raid all the prosciuttifici.

Ah ok...I was just wonderin'. Sometimes you come out of nowhere with a frickin' zinger that if it were a video game would scream, "BOOM, HEAD SHOT!!!!!!!"

It's weird because sometimes you're like, "Hey DW, nice taste in music!!!!", and then BAM! I'm pwned.

lol dont worry about it.
You know what i love? Feta on everything.

You don't think fermenting brie in urine is nasty? The whole urea part about it isn't nasty to you?

You sir, are a true German. I applaud you.

Not even the protected "Brie de Melun" and "Brie de Meaux" (the only two protected sorts of Brie) are made that way. What some nutjob, piss-loving French farmer does is hardly a concern to 99% of the consumers.

:)

Good point.

But even if the protected ones were made that way I'd still eat 'em. I'd be completely grossed out by the thought of eating cow piss but it would quickly be overcome with every bite of brie.

You know what I don't like that everyone and their mother seems to like, whether they're Italian or not? Porcini mushrooms. Real porcini mushrooms picked and cooked fresh, not the plastic crap they put on bruschette in pubs. For some reason the slimy and dirty taste of them grosses me out. I can eat them in dishes like pasticcio or lasagna but by themselves? Yuck.

If I mail you a box of Wheaties, would you post a video of yourself eating it with Feta cheese?

I'm 100% serious.

Absolutely. It'll be disgusting but if you're going to go through all that trouble and pay to watch me eat feta cheese on Wheaties, I think you deserve it.

PM me your address. I'll mail it tomorrow.

If you do it, give me a return challenge and I'll do it as well.