I'm watching Bruno and I don't think I can finish it

The vibe I am getting off this thread is "I can't lose an argument on the internet and must always get in the last word to show how right I am and how wrong you are." I get that we all want to be the cool kids here, but this isn't casting either of you in a great light, which is unfortunate as you are clearly very intelligent people when being more reasonable.

Edit: Oh, we're talking about cheese now. Never mind, carry on then.

That's kinda why I posted this. In all actuality this had nothing to do at all with Malergion because he knows how forums work.

Wow, you shouldn't be so hypersensitive and arrogant and respond to a point I made directly about you, for you. I mean, who does that? lawl

You made several valid and well-presented points but since your reply was longer than three words I can't be bothered to read your massive wall of text consisting of proper grammar and basic correct sentence structure. Why must you always type so much? BAM! INSTANT ESSAY! tl;dr lawl roflwtfbbq

Can't you see you've just been had? You do this every time, you're so gullible, lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

For me it's never about the last word, per se. If something strikes me to the point where I have something to respond with, I'll respond. I don't like dragging anything out any more than anyone else. If I feel something needs to be said, I'll say it and that's it.

I AM very opinionated, and I will be the FIRST to admit that. I like to challenge the way people think, even if they don't want to be challenged. I have little patience for intellectual laziness. It's a fault of mine, I know, but that's how I am. I am very black and white with my reasoning which isn't always good. I'll be the first to admit that. You'll never have to wonder about my feelings on a topic I'm passionate about.

There are some amazing cheeses here, made-in-america that is, that I buy on a regular basis.
It's simply the good-ol' American-Cheese made by Kraft or whatever that I despise.
GROSS.

For the record, pepper jack is worse. I don't care what the commercials say that whore it around like it's ambrosia(but really put it on the fast food because it's cheap).

For the record, pepper jack is worse. I don't care what the commercials say that whore it around like it's ambrosia(but really put it on the fast food because it's cheap).

Yeah I don't like Pepper-Jack nor Munster...
I don't buy those cheeses, but what I meant was some good sharp/ quality cheeses that were made in the US that will put some European cheeses to shame. Seriously. One of my favorite goat-cheese, and one of the best I have ever had (and I am from the Mediterranean!! Goat cheeses there are like cheddar to British) was made in Wisconsin. I couldn't believe how good it was and that it was made here! LOVE IT.
Cheese is just too damn awesome. As long as it's good- I'll eat it.

Kraft Singles don't actually meet the legal definition of American Cheese, which is properly a blend of mild cheeses (colby, cheddar, and/or jack) that has been mixed with salt and emulsifiers to make it melt smoothly and last for a very long time without spoiling. Kraft Deli Deluxe slices are their only product which properly qualifies.

Still nasty though

I'll have some brie with my foie gras, I think.

When it comes to animals... if I know how they are "made" I will never ever eat it again... Foie Gras is a great example of one dish I used to LOVE and grew up with (my mommy is French) and will never eat again.
Same goes for veal... :erk:

and the only meat I eat now has to be free-range :/

bah. Reading makes you crazy sometimes...

When it comes to animals... if I know how they are "made" I will never ever eat it again... Foie Gras is a great example of one dish I used to LOVE and grew up with (my mommy is French) and will never eat again.
Same goes for veal... :erk:

and the only meat I eat now has to be free-range :/

bah. Reading makes you crazy sometimes...

I was actually going to say "I'll have some brie with my foie gras before I have my veal parmesan," though supposedly they've come down hard on the veal people and it's not so bad for the animals any more.

Anna's uncle gets all his meat from his own animals and shares it with us: veal, pork, cattle (I consider beef aside from veal), wild boar (which is pork, I guess, but really not), chicken, rabbit, hare, etc.

I'll never stop eating veal though.