Imagika to play Chicago Powerfest!

Thanks to all you headbangers who joined us in Chicago this weekend. There were so many killer bands, and it was lots of fun. I am still suffering from whiplash & plugged ears (hope that's just from the flight back, and not permanent hearing loss). ;)

I was also very glad to meet, for the first time, several of you who post here on Ultimate Metal.

Hope to see you again soon. Our next show is May 14 in Oakland, Cali. Details to follow...

Please check out the website for new updates, and we also have the new album & shirts available for sale.

Thanks for your support!

Until next time,
Elena

Your set was very Class Act and you all did a great job! You're a very solid player and it was nice to see a female on the stage - thanks for the inspiration!

Don't worry, I bought the Duran Duran disc, too ;) You're not alone.

~Tammy Z~

Elena, Norm, Henry et al....you guys (and gal) fucking rocked!!!! Great show. I've got all kinds of pictures on stage and off, I'll have to email them to you when I get them developed.

See you in Atlanta. Henry....I bought that CD when I got home last night. looking forward to hearing it.

John (from Michigan).

PS...see you guys at Progpower:headbang:

sh0kr0k said:
Your set was very Class Act and you all did a great job! You're a very solid player and it was nice to see a female on the stage - thanks for the inspiration!

Don't worry, I bought the Duran Duran disc, too ;) You're not alone.

~Tammy Z~

Thank you for the most appreciated compliments! Hope to see you next time!!!

Glad that I am not the only thrasher who also likes Duran Duran! ;) Their first few albums are my favorite, but this one is really good, also. John Taylor is a pretty groovin' bass player. Do you play bass also?

Take Care
Elena

zinescene said:
Elena, Norm, Henry et al....you guys (and gal) fucking rocked!!!! Great show. I've got all kinds of pictures on stage and off, I'll have to email them to you when I get them developed.

See you in Atlanta. Henry....I bought that CD when I got home last night. looking forward to hearing it.

John (from Michigan).

PS...see you guys at Progpower:headbang:

Thanks so much! We'd love to see the pics.

.I forgot to give someone my camera to take photos.

We appreciate your support and hope you dig the CD!

Take Care
Elena

What a kick ass weekend!!!!

Thanks to all you guys that made this weekend one to remember. I love the close knit family feeling I get at Powerfest and ProgPower. 5 months we will do it all again in Atlanta. Tammy you and your boyfriend rock as well!! I totally enjoyed hanging with you guys... next time you go shoe shopping maybe I'll get myself something as well. Something pink and stelletto. LOL!!!

Nothing better than playing a show for your friends!

\m/

~Norman

Awesome awesome time guys, as we all know. My liver is on the path to recovery, just in time for this weekends torture session LOL

CHAOS TO MURDER!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys thursday at Soilwork

Bear

ImagikaBassGoddess said:
Thank you for the most appreciated compliments! Hope to see you next time!!!

Glad that I am not the only thrasher who also likes Duran Duran! ;) Their first few albums are my favorite, but this one is really good, also. John Taylor is a pretty groovin' bass player. Do you play bass also?

Take Care
Elena

You're welcome!

DD's "wedding album" is on my Top 10 Favorite Albums of all time. I can't help it, it's just so good! Astronaut is the only album since then that I've given a decent listen to. I may be a metalhead at heart but there are a few bands that make me stray.

I don't play bass, though I'd like to learn. I'd also like to learn to play guitar. I just want to be a heavy metal shredding goddess ;) .... in my dreams.

~Tammy Z~

savascream said:
Tammy you and your boyfriend rock as well!! I totally enjoyed hanging with you guys... next time you go shoe shopping maybe I'll get myself something as well. Something pink and stelletto. LOL!!!

:headbang: Don't forget the spiked ankle bracelets! hahaha! It was great to hang out with you too! You're a lot of fun, even if you ditched us the whole night just to be a slut. You're not getting out of partying with us at ProgPower! hahaha!

~Tammy Z~

sh0kr0k said:
You're welcome!

DD's "wedding album" is on my Top 10 Favorite Albums of all time. I can't help it, it's just so good! Astronaut is the only album since then that I've given a decent listen to. I may be a metalhead at heart but there are a few bands that make me stray.

I don't play bass, though I'd like to learn. I'd also like to learn to play guitar. I just want to be a heavy metal shredding goddess ;) .... in my dreams.

~Tammy Z~

Everything starts with a dream, doesn't it? When I was a 9/10-year-old kid, I was first getting into Ozzy & Sabbath. That was right around the time that Randy Rhoads was killed. I was so inspired by Randy that I wanted to learn to play like him, and the next year I started to play guitar. Although I am not as learned of a musician as I would like to be, I have stuck with it. Because of Randy's inspiration, I was able to be a part of that killer weekend in Chi-town!!!

It's never too late to start, and sooner than you think you could be that "heavy metal shredding goddess" !!!!!! Go for it!!!!! Life's too short, and you want to have as few regrets as possible. :)

Len

sh0kr0k said:
:headbang: Don't forget the spiked ankle bracelets! hahaha! It was great to hang out with you too! You're a lot of fun, even if you ditched us the whole night just to be a slut. You're not getting out of partying with us at ProgPower! hahaha!

~Tammy Z~

LOL! Damn! Word of my sluttiness is out...

Dude!! I can't fucking wait until ProgPower!! This weekedn was tame Norman... Atlanta is going to be crazy!!

MetalRose said:
Tammy and Len,

It was great to hang out with both of you. Len, I'm sorry I didn't see much of you after your set, what happened to you?!?!

Anyway, I'll be seeing both of you down at PPVI! YAY!

-MEtalRose

I would only hope that Len would go to PPUSA but I don't think she'll be there. She's a busy Metal Queen :loco:

Bear

savascream said:
LOL! Damn! Word of my sluttiness is out...

Dude!! I can't fucking wait until ProgPower!! This weekedn was tame Norman... Atlanta is going to be crazy!!

LOL Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it :headbang:

This PPUSA I'll be tame and you can go crazy!!! Hows that LOL

Bear

MetalRose said:
Tammy and Len,

It was great to hang out with both of you. Len, I'm sorry I didn't see much of you after your set, what happened to you?!?!

Anyway, I'll be seeing both of you down at PPVI! YAY!

-MEtalRose

I was there until about 2 am but had to get back to the hotel to pack & get some rest before a 4:30 am wake up call for the return flight home. Man, that was rough! Luckily, by Monday I was feeling back to normal!