Imaginaerum World Tour 2012 starts in Los Angeles, CA

It has always been the same with Nightwish's secret gigs. You can't have any confirmation to them from anywhere. One has to follow the clues and take the risk of miss or hit.

Then it wouldn't be a "secret" show, would it? ;)

These are some pretty big clues though; come what may, I have a ticket to the show and hopefully my new shirt will arrive in time too!
tu.gif

It has always been the same with Nightwish's secret gigs. You can't have any confirmation to them from anywhere. One has to follow the clues and take the risk of miss or hit.

I think I love that about it. I've been playing cat and mouse with this since August/September. It's been a blast playing detective. I can't see how this wouldn't be it, unless it's some clever ruse to throw people off the trail. But that would be a little TOO secret I think.

Before DPP tour they had three secret gigs in three countries, but the clues weren't too difficult as they used names Nachtwasser, Natuvissyset and Sushi Patrol and said in the ads that those bands play Nw covers. On top of that, only the last name did not direcly remind Nightwish when pronounced but still it was an internal joke of the band members.
Also, when the interned community get's a clue they can elaborate and solve quite difficult issues.

Actually, lots of people go to concerts just to check out the band; when I was hanging out in line at the last Strato concert I went to, a girl who lived in the apartment buildings behind the Key Club was walking down the hill to see who was playing that evening, and decided to stay.

Edit: I just got this e-mail from Enigma; apparently our "news" has reached the ears of the Brave Words and Blabbermouth sites! Yay, us! :lol:

Lucky calis!!! i envy you...oh well hope you guys/girls report back after each show with tones of pics and videos.

Secret gigs and special events here in Finland, where where where?
From one that missed the in-store Kamppi autograph signing (yes, I'm giving myself a mental tap on the shoulder here)!

I have a legitamate reason for not flying to LA for the show(besides money being tight) School will get in the way. If school wasn't as much of a factor and they were closer, I'd go.

I just booked my hostel and the buses - I'll have to do some insane traveling, but well, the things you do to see Rubber Band of Wolves :p See you at the Key Club!