Immortal video

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
http://immortal.battlegrim.net/downloads/eng_call_of_the_wintermoon.shtml

I present to you the funniest video of ALL TIME. Immortal rules, but this is priceless, the witches hat... The grim poses, and who could forget the head bobbles at the end! I know the video is 26 meg so most of you wont bother getting it, but phloggy, if you see this, make sure you get it, its hilarious! :worship:

immortal.gif

Oh man, Immortal rules so much :worship:

I am speechless. Are these guys like 12 years old or something? That was just horrible.

Funniest video ever. The best part was when they were "running" through the woods. Pansies. They run like me! You'd never get away from a good church burning if you ran like that. That and the all posing in the archways you'd have to do...

:lol:

That witches hat... Holy shit thats grim. I really like Immortal, the only good thing I can say as an excuse is it was done when they were about 16 to 18 or something.

I like all the fake smoke too, and the way they ran through it looking around like they are naughty little kids expecting someone to come and stop them...

:lol:

Would you like to see more? I know you do...
http://immortal.battlegrim.net/downloads/eng_masters_of_nebulah_frost.shtml

Get both of them, they are only 3 meg. Though these ones are actually alright given the limited budget. But nobody, and I mean NOBODY runs across a cliff top in a more metal way than Immortal, not even Manowar :)

Ceen it.

It is hilarious.

I saw some Norwegian morning show that was interviewing Immortal after the church burnings, and the video was played, and after it stopped, the host was laughing, and Immortal just sat there looking embarrassed.

Hilarious.

Cyclonus said:
Ceen it.

It is hilarious.

I saw some Norwegian morning show that was interviewing Immortal after the church burnings, and the video was played, and after it stopped, the host was laughing, and Immortal just sat there looking embarrassed.

Hilarious.
rofl - 100 points to whoever posts a clip of that!